ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ♛

(Not my art)

(Not my art)

You bounced your leg up and down, and bit down on your nail as you contemplated what you should do.

"Y/N. You need to do it." Mina crossed her arms and said gloomily.

You shook your head no.

"Y/N." She growled.

You tapped your pen on the sheet of paper, not knowing how to put it into words.

"Come on, Y/N! This is the last lesson of the day, Bakugou wont be here forever! Unless you want to go to his dorm and give it to him, then do it now!" She shook you violently.

You groaned, and leaned back on the chair.

"How am I supposed to even write how I feel? I don't know what to write, and he'll reject me anyways!" You threw your arms up in the air and sulked. "Come on, Y/N. You'll never know unless you try~" Mina poked you in the arm.

You pouted, then glanced over at Bakugou and his friends.

Yep, it's exactly at you're thinking, reader.

You have a huge crush on the one and only, Bakugou Katsuki.

Mina found out about your crush when she caught you staring at him and pretty much drooling over him a month ago. She's been pushing you to confess to him since then, saying 'You never know! He may like you too!'.

Today is finally the day where you have built up enough courage to finally confess.

Although... you're having trouble trying to tell him.

You tried almost the whole day to talk to him, and get him away from his friends, but Kirishima and Kaminari were just glued to him the whole day!

Even when he went to the toilet!

Sero also knew you had a crush on Bakugou, but he only found out earlier that day since he heard Mina talking to you about it in the hallway really loudly.

He teased you about it for around ten minutes.

You were extremely worried he was going to tell Bakugou, though it wouldn't make a difference since you were going to tell him anyways.

Sero agreed to stay out of your way, but he wouldn't try and help because it 'simply wasn't his business'.

You admired Bakugou's features. Sure, he was rude, couldn't stand anyone apart from Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and the one and only Mina.

You tried to fit into the squad since you were friends with Mina, but you never could.

"Mina, how am I supposed to write this!?" You turned back to her and whisper shouted.