ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ♛

"Uh

"Uh... sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly. Could you say that again?" Kirishima laughed awkwardly, sticking his finger into his ear.

"I asked if that was your first kiss." You tilted your head to the side.

His eyes widened, and he looked you up and down. "W- How did you know?" Kirishima's face started to turn bright red.

"Because you're still blushing. I'm not going to judge you or anything, don't worry. That wasn't really a kiss so you don't have anything to worry about, alright?" You smiled at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Not really a kiss? But our lips... touched. How isn't that a kiss?" Kirishima asked.  "We didn't use tongue..." You looked at the floor to avoid eye contact.

"You use tongue?!" His eyes almost bulged out of his head.

You were slightly surprised that he didn't know that you use tongue when you kiss people, and somehow he'd fallen for Mina. There's no way that Mina would even be interested in him like that! Maybe she'd like his body, but she likes guys with more experience.

Kirishima is a virgin.

He doesn't know anything.

"Well, yeah. If you're making out with someone then you're probably gonna use tongue. How didn't you know that? You're a guy... haven't you watched porn before?" You scratched the side of your head.

Kirishima sighed. "Well, yeah, I have, but not a lot." He rubbed the back of his neck, his face turning redder than before.

"Huh? I thought most guys watched it like atleast three times a week!" You gasped.

"Three times? Well, maybe other guys, but I have other things..." Kirishima trailed off.

Your eyes widened, but you decided not to be nosey and ignore what he meant by that.

"Listen, I'm gonna tell you something. Mina is probably hooking up with some random guy tonight, or maybe it's the same guy that she mentioned earlier." You looked back at Kirishima, and could see his mood drop.

"Ah, yeah." He sighed.

"I'm not finished yet. There's something I've been thinking about which may make Mina like you, or at least be slightly interested in you." You crossed your arms.

"What? I have to change?" Kirishima's eyes widened.

You nodded. "She's into men who are experienced, strong and stubborn. Don't know where she gets it from."

"No idea..." He said sarcastically.

"Right, well, I have a plan to get Mina to like you!" You smiled.

"Hm... do I want to know?" He crossed his arms and scratched his head. You grinned. "Probably not."

"So, you're going to have to make Mina think that you're really experienced and know a bunch about sex." You hit your fist into your palm.