ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ♛

This chapter contains smut

You stepped back inside, and everyone's heads turned from Sero and Momo making out, to you. Their eyes scanned your body, looking for any cuts or bruises.

"Okay, well..." Midoriya glanced at the floor.

"So, we've finished the game. What are we gonna do now?" Jirou asked. "Yeahhhh, what game are we gonna play now?!" Kaminari grinned.

"We're playing Seven Minutes." Mina giggled, coming back inside and wrapping her arm around your neck. The smell of alcohol on her breath tickled your nose, and you walked forward, back to the circle.

Mina picked up a box of tampons that she found on the floor, and then a piece of scrunched up paper and a pen.

She poured all the tampons onto the floor and then ripped the paper into 12 pieces. Then, she used the pen to write each name of every person in the room, and then stuck them into the box.

Then, she shook the box around.

"How do we play this?" Todoroki asked, as he'd never played the game before. "Yeah, how-"

"Ah, allow me to explain," Mina grinned. "first, you pull out a piece of paper from the box. Then, you open it and read whose name is on it, and you go into the closet with them for seven minutes, and you can do whatever you want with them in there."

"Whatever I want?" Midoriya's face lit up.

Mina smirked, and looked at you. "Whatever you want."

"I'll go first." She insisted, ruffling her hand around, then pulling out a piece of paper.

How was she supposed to rig it so she'd get Bakugou and you'd get Kirishima?

She opened it, and let out the most evil chuckle you'd ever heard. "Bakugou." Mina smiled at him innocently. He stared at her, his eyebrows furrowed, his mouth hanging slightly open.

Mina tip-toed over to him, and grabbed his hand, with which he quickly pulled his hand away.

He stood up, and pushed her out of the way. "No." Bakugou said bluntly, his voice gruff. Mina's eyes widened. "No?"

"No."

"Oh come on, Bakugou." Kaminari huffed.

"No." He said again, glaring at Kaminari. Then, his eyes shot to you, who was staring at Kirishima. He looked at Kirishima, who looked incredibly upset.

"Come with me, shitty hair." Bakugou dragged him into the closet.

"Hey!" Kirishima squeeled, getting thrown inside the small room.

Bakugou shut the door behind him. "What's the problem?" Kirishima raised his voice. The explosive boy placed a finger over his lips, which Kirishima could only just see due to the dark lighting.