ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ♛

You followed behind Bakugou, and went inside the dorms

When you got inside, you saw Kirishima quickly run over to Bakugou and start grinning widely.

You decided to ignore it, since he wouldn't say anything stupid, right?

You went into your dorm and got changed out of your school uniform, and into some sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

You sat on your bed and went on your phone until you fell asleep.

Kirishima's POV

"Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima ran over to him and threw his arm around Bakugou's neck.

"DON'T TOUCH ME SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugou growled, shoving him away. Kirishima chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry... right. I have a question for you!" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Get on with it then." Bakugou crossed his arms and huffed. "Well, I was wondering what you thought of L/N." Kirishima nudged Bakugou in the side.

"Huh? L/N? Who is that?" Bakugou narrowed his eyes.

"W- Wait a second. You don't know who L/N is? The one who sits infront of me? With the cloning quirk?" Kirishima's jaw dropped.

"Yeah I don't know who that is." Bakugou crossed his arms and started walking towards his dorm.

"How don't you know who she is? She came fifth in the sports festival." Kirishima quickly followed behind him.

"Sports festival? Did I fight her?" Bakugou paused.

"No, Tokoyami did! Though, he beat her since she hasn't had much training. I mean, how do you train a cloning quirk?" Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck.

"Which one was she...?" Bakugou thought aloud.

At the sports festival - You and Tokoyami's battle.

"Huh? Who's L/N?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"You seriously don't know? She's an uber hott-" Mineta was interrupted by you.

"That would be me. Hi, I'm Y/N L/N, we're in the same class." You smiled and held out your hand.

Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at your hand, then back at you. "Go on, Bakugou. Shake her hand, if you wont, I will." Mineta dribbled.

You glanced down at him, and decided to ignore his presence all together.

Bakugou groaned, and shook your hand.

His palms were overly sweaty and warm, but his shake was firm and professional.

"Nice." You mumbled under your breath.