ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ♛

"We're going to do more hero training today

"We're going to do more hero training today. But first, registration." Mr. Aizawa tapped his desk.

You sighed, then the door burst open.

"I AM HERE! MAKING A--" The large, muscley man instantly turned into a skeleton-like form, with blood spewing out of his mouth.

The whole class went silent.

"A-All Might?!" Midoriya shouted, breaking the silence.

"Eh? WHAT THE HELL! THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" Bakugou yelled, jumping up from his seat. Mr. Aizawa sighed. "Calm down everyone, it's just All Might."

Bakugou scoffed, and sat back down. You giggled quietly watching him huff about.

"Sorry about that everyone! Anyway, I am going to teach you all today for hero training. Everyone, change into your hero outfits." All Might stood up, his voice deep and exhausted.

His face was practically melting. All his skin was drooping off his bones, and might aswell have been touching the floor.

You rubbed your forehead. Kirishima tapped you on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you doing okay?" He asked, flashing you a small smile. You grinned. "Why? Are you worried about me?" You wiggled your eyebrows.

He chuckled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my dorm tonight, and you can maybe teach me another lesson?" Kirishima raised his eyebrows.

You chewed the inside of your cheek. "Well, you see..." You mumbled. "Oh, is everything okay? Sorry, did I do something wrong?" Kirishima asked, appearing worried.

"No, no, that's not it. It's just, well, you and Mina are sort of already becoming a thing, and there isn't much I can teach you. It's not like I'm going to just teach you how I give blowjobs, right?" You smiled awkwardly.

His mouth changed into an 'o' shape.

"Oh, I understand. I can still help you with Bakugou though. Is there anything you need me to do?" Kirishima asked politely.

You tapped your chin for a couple of minutes, trying to think.

There wasn't much he could do really. All he could do was try and get the two of you together.

Then, Bakugou stomped over to the two of you.

"Get your hero costumes already, idiots." He groaned, crossing his arms and scowling at you. "Sorry, Bakubro." Kirishima laughed. "Hurry up and get your fat ass out of that chair, L/N." Bakugou glanced at you.

Kirishima's eyes widened when he heard Bakugou adress you by name, completely unphased by the 'fat ass' comment.

"Yeah, I know. Come on then, you need to get your hero costume too Boom Bitch." You stood up, and brushed the back of your skirt, then turned back to Bakugou.