ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ♛

The next day went along as normal, you hung around with Uraraka, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida and Tsuyu

The next day went along as normal, you hung around with Uraraka, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida and Tsuyu. It was fun.

You had asked Bakugou, Uraraka, Midoriya, Momo and Todoroki if they wanted to come to your little group party that night, and they agreed. Kirishima asked Kaminari, Sero, Jirou and Mina.

They also all agreed.

It was the end of the day, and you changed into a tie dye blue and white sweater, with black sweat pants and white socks. (gotta wear socks guys cmon)

There was a knock at the door, and you opened it.

"Hey Y/N!" Uraraka smiled brightly. "Hello, L/N." Todoroki flashed a small smile. "Y/N! I'm so glad you invited me we haven't hung out in forever!" Momo laughed. "L-L/N, it's good to see you." Midoriya said nervously. It was his first time in a girl's room, afterall.

"Hey guys, come on in." You beamed, welcoming them inside. You had prepared bean bags for them to sit on and games for you guys all to play, along with plenty of snacks.

They all made themselves at home; Midoriya and Todoroki having a conversation about quirks, you, Momo and Uraraka talking about how pretty them two looked.

"Huh? You think I'm p-pretty!?" Midoriya flailed his arms around.

"Todoroki is prettier." Momo crossed her arms, then laughed.

A small blush appeared on Todoroki's face. "Thank you, but I don't think I'm pretty. Especially with this large burn on my face."

"What are you talking about? Of course you're pretty! Have you ever looked in a mirror!?" You furrowed your eyebrows. Todoroki looked at you with confusion.

"I'm pretty?" He tilted his head to the side.

You were about to answer, when there was more knocking at the door.

"One second." You stood up, walking over to the door, opening it.

There stood Kaminari, Sero and... Mineta. You furrowed your eyebrows when you saw the short grape man admiring your room. "Hey Y/N..." Sero rubbed the back of his neck, obviously not wanting Mineta there.

"Y/N! How are you my beautiful lady." Kaminari walked in your dorm and wrapped his arms around you, kissing you on the forehead.

"I get to go in a girl's room, sweet!" Mineta drooled. Kaminari whispered in your ear. "Sorry, he insisted on coming once he found out. He threatened to tell Mr. Aizawa if he couldn't go."

"I see." You nodded, moving out of his arms. Mineta was holding a bottle of alcohol, which you rolled your eyes at.

"Make yourselves at home, Mineta, if you touch any of the girls or try to snoop through my closet, I'll kill you." You grinned sadistically, and his face turned from a smug expression to a terrified face.