ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ♛

'BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP! BEEP BEEP!'

The alarm on your phone blasted, making you jolt out of your sleep. "Fuck sake..." You groaned, grabbing your phone and turning off the alarm.

You stood up, and stretched, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Fuck sake, why can't it be Friday already? It's seriously only Wednesday? Ugh..." You dragged your feet to your closet, where you grabbed a towel, and whatever else you needed for your shower.

You opened your door, and looked around to see if anyone was awake. You couldn't see anyone, so you quickly ran towards the bathrooms.

You got inside, hopped in the shower (do whatever you need to do), then brushed your teeth.

You opened the door to leave the bathrooms, and checked if people were awake. There were some people who were walking around, but they were all girls, so you didn't care.

You wrapped yourself in your towel and then ran back to your dorm room, swiftly shutting the door behind you and getting dressed into your school uniform messily.

"Makeup or no makeup? Eh... do I want to put in the effort though?" You spoke to yourself, tapping your mascara on your desk.

"Screw it." You sighed, unscrewing the lid for your mascara and quickly applying it to your eyelashes.

"Eyeliner or-"

"Y/N! Hurry up and come out already!" Uraraka knocked on the door, thinking you were still asleep. You sighed, and walked over to the door, opening it.

"Come o- Oh! You're awake, I didn't know that." She crossed her arms and grinned, only to see you with mascara on, and your uniform all messed up.

"What is with you? Your tie is on wrong, your tights are the wrong colour, and your hair is soaking wet! And you're wearing mascara?" Uraraka sighed, walking into your dorm and quickly sorting out your tie, then started rummaging through your drawers for the right pair of tights.

"Oh. I didn't notice, sorry." You scratched your head and yawned, grabbing a towel and scrubbing your hair until it dried.

"Come on, class starts in twenty minutes, grab some food and walk with me to school." Uraraka smiled. You nodded, and pulled on the correct pair of tights.

You then quickly ran out of your room, slipping on your shoes and heading into the kitchen. "Oh! L/N, finally grabbing breakfast, huh?" Midoriya smiled, eating two pieces of toast and eggs.

"Aha, yeah." You chuckled, and then felt an arm wrap around your neck, making you slouch.

"Oh? I didn't know that you didn't eat breakfast, L/N. You should've told me, I would've made you some great meals." A cheerful voice said from behind you.

You looked back, only to see Kaminari with his arm wrapped around you.

"Leave L/N alone, Kaminari. That's not very manly getting all handsy with a girl, you know." Kirishima nudged him in the side.