ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ♛

"No, obviously not

"No, obviously not." You felt your cheeks heat up.

"Are you sure?" He placed a few more kisses on your collar bone.

A shiver ran up your spine. "Y-Yes, I'm sure."

"Of course." He smirked, moving his lips up your neck and reaching your chin, pressing light kisses on your jawline.

Your nails pressed into his shoulders. "Bakugou..."

"Hey, I say your name, you say mine. Okay?" He got to your lips, looking directly into your eyes. "Oh, so I can call you Katsuki now, can I?" You grinned.

"Yeah. I'll allow it." Katsuki grinned back, kissing you deeply.

There wasn't any tongue, which was nice.

It was soft. Sweet.

But it wasn't... right.

You pulled away from the kiss, and flashed him a quick smile. "Might wanna sort out your little buddy down here before you go and see Kirishima and Kaminari."

His eyes widened, and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

"It'll go down, now you get outta here." Katsuki replied. You nodded, and stood up, adjusting your tights and panties.

"I'll see you tonight?" You asked with your eyebrows, and he nodded. "Sure thing."

"Okay, bye, Katsuki." You walked to the curtain, and pulled it open.

"Later, Y/N." Katsuki looked at you with longing in his eyes. He didn't want you to leave. How strange, maybe he was actually catching feelings for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You waddled out of the nurses office, your legs shaking ever so slightly. You pretended to sniffle as you walked out just incase Kaminari or Kirishima saw you.

Unluckily, Kirishima was there waiting for you.

"How are you feeling, Y/N?" Kirishima practically jumped when he saw you, then quickly rushed over. "Fine." You replied bluntly, trying your hardest to not let your legs shake.

"Hey, you weren't crying over me, right?" He placed his hand on your cheek to look at your eyes, which he expected to be puffy, but were actually normal.

You felt hot though, which he found strange.

"No, why would I?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Well, because of last night. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, if I knew you were gonna act like this I wouldn't have... you know." He was really concerned.

"You didn't hurt my feelings, I said I'm fine. I was just upset and I don't want to talk about it." Your legs started to shake, and Kirishima noticed it. "Why are you shaking?"