ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ♛

This chapter contains smut

You and Katsuki were nicely snuggled into eachother's arms, laying on his bed.

"So, what happened between you and Shitty Hair?" Katsuki cleared his throat, pulling you in closer when he mentioned Kirishima's name.

You frowned slightly.

"It was a while ago, but I can tell you if you really want to know."

"I can listen, just don't waste my time." He poked your nose. "Okay." You smiled softly.

"So, it started back a while ago. I was writing a love letter for- well, you."

"Me?" Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, you. I kinda have a big fat crush on you." You blushed uncontrollably. He grinned. "Oh yeah?"

"Maybe..." You averted your eyes.

"Okay, okay, carry on with the story."

"Right, so, I went to your locker to put it in there, and Kirishima caught me in the act. Then, he said he wouldn't tell you about my little crush as long as I helped him get with Mina." You stroked Katsuki's hair, even though it poked you from time to time.

"Okay. Good thing you didn't put your letter in my locker, I would have thrown it out." He blushed slightly, loving the feeling of your hands running through his locks.

"I see. Anyways, one night, Kirishima told me that Mina tried to kiss him, but he blocked it since he'd never kissed anyone before and asked me to show him how to. I did, thinking nothing of it. That's where it all started though." You moved your hands towards Katsuki's face, and placed them onto his cheek.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows again.

"Well, after that, things started getting more... sexual. He asked me to show him how to do things so that he wouldn't fuck it up with Mina." You sighed. "I don't know, maybe I caught feelings, but now that we're finally over and he chose her, it just kind of hurts."

Katsuki frowned slightly.

"Don't look so sad Y/N, hey, I think I know something that'll cheer you up."

His hands travelled across your waist.

"What do you think you-"

A whole shock ran through your body, as you bursted into laughter. He squeezed at a pressure point in your hips.

"Aww, well aren't you sensitive?" He laughed.

"Shut up! Tickling me is cheating!" You laughed even louder.

"I am the great Bakugou Katsuki, I don't cheat!" Katsuki smirked, letting go of your hips and moving his hands to cup your cheeks. "Oh yeah?" You grinned.

"You bet." He said lowly, his lips tracing along your jawline.

"That's nice." You whispered, your fingers running through his hair. "Yeah?" He looked up at you as his other hand travelled down to your crotch, rubbing you ontop of your tights.