ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ♛

And to your surprise, it landed on

Bakugou.

What were you expecting? For it to land on you?

Come on, sure this is a wattpad story, but not your usual wattpad story ;)

Bakugou completely stiffened up, and his whole face turned from it's usual scowl to a disgusted look. "No fucking way." He growled.

Kirishima's mouth hung wide.

"That's a bit fruity..." Sero mumbled. Bakugou heard, and went to punch him, then you grabbed his arm.

"Go on." You smirked deviously. "No..." He mumbled.

"Oh come on. You don't want to be shown up by Midoriya, do you? Refusing a kiss?" An evil, manipulative grin appeared on your face, enough to shake even Bakugou. "W-Why are we bringing me into this?" Midoriya trembled.

He cleared his throat. "W-What? Who said I was refusing the kiss?" Bakugou replied, his voice shaky.

"So you'll kiss him then?" You said creepily.

Bakugou froze for a moment, then his eyes turned cold. He leaned over you and Mina. "W-Wait- Bakubro-" Kirishima backed up.

Bakugou's face scrunched up, and he grabbed Kirishima by the collar. "Baku-"

The red headed was interrupted by Bakugou pressing his lips agains Kirishima's. "HAHAHAHA!" Kaminari cackled. Mineta snapped a photo.

Bakugou heard it, and pulled away from the kiss. "YOU GRAPE LOOKING PERVERTED CUNT! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NOW I SWEAR TO GOD!" He screamed, chasing Mineta around the room.

Mina's mouth hung wide, and Kirishima sat there, stunned. "You just kissed Bakugou..." Mina whispered. "No, Bakugou kissed Kirishima." You replied, giggling slightly.

"K-Kacchan!" Midoriya covered his mouth. "FUCK OFF, DEKU!" Bakugou replied, pissed off.

(This is not kiribaku ships plz no)

Time passed, and everyone sat back down in the circle. Bakugou was still a little embarrassed about Kirishima, but Kiri had already gotten over it. He didn't care.

It was really just a game to him.

Mina giggled. "Finally, my turn! I only got to kiss Sero, so now I get to kiss someone else. Maybe it'll be a girl!"

She let out a giggle as she picked up the bottle, placing it back down on the floor carefully, then spinning it. She gasped as it spun around and landed on the one and only Kaminari.

Kaminari groaned. "I wanted to kiss Y/N." He sulked, then leaned over the circle, cupping her cheek, kissing Mina.

They started tonguing. Kirishima groaned, feeling himself get pissed off once again. Kaminari didn't seem all that into it.