1

teyana cooper

"teyana marie in the building, ya feel meeee" i yelled walking into my parents home making everyone snap their heads at me.

"teyana, shut the hell up" my older sister, te'a shouted and everyone laughed and i sighed. "don't talk to my favorite sister like that" omar said and i smiled. "thank you"

-

interview:

"it's teyana mutha fu-"

"teyana, you cant cuss" te'a slapped me softly and everyone was weak from laughing.

"let's run it back" rife said holding his stomach.

-

oh yea, anyways, i'm the youngest sibling of the cooper family. i'm not really into the whole basketball thing as everyone else is but trust me, i'm as good as they are! i take singing and modeling more seriously though. because i wasn't into basketball as much i moved with my aunt in savannah, georgia to take my singing and modeling more seriously.

my siblings and i still seen each other but not as much but because of that we're all literally so close.

"hey guysss, i know y'all missed me" i sat on the couch. "i guess you can say that" imani shrugged playfully making me scoff. "y'all some haters" i said and rife giggled.

"here go teyana being delusional" te'a cackled and so did i

"here go teyana being delusional" te'a cackled and so did i. "what'd she do?" rife furrowed his brows and te'a showed them the tweet i just made.

"i said what i said" i flipped my hair and studied the movie that was currently playing. after a couple minutes we heard footsteps approaching. it was our mother and father.

"and where y'all think y'all going" te'a asked. "grown folk business boo" my daddy sassed and mani's jaw dropped. "girlllll" i dragged. "they always think they grown" rife shook his head and omar agreed.

"what's the move tomorrow?" imani asked scrolling into her phone. "well i need to finish moving into my apartment then i have a shoot afterwards" i said and omar shook his head. "let's have a sibling night after te'a's game" rife said. "bet"

"te'a i heard about you" i said and her eyes went wide. "girl what you talking about" she tilted her head and i drank some of my lemonade. "i heard you was talking to mr howard"

"oh girlll" she giggled and we all stared at her waiting for a valid response. "so you do?"

"no, but i know you still talk to that loser. what's his name?" she questioned tapping her chin. "i have no idea who you're talking about" i shook my head rapidly. she was talking about my firstlove that i could never leave alone but once i moved to georgia i cut ties because i couldn't do long distance but for some reason i was still attached to him but i'm over him now

i'm not toxic, i promise!

"i talk to ja morant now" i smiled. "for real?" sharife asked. "no" i quickly responded and got up.

"well yall i gotta get to stepping if i wanna finish my apartment by tomorrow"

"bye sister" i kissed everyone goodbye and walked to my black 2021 audi r8.

i played some rylo rodriguez on my way to my apartment.

-

after i settled in and got out of the shower i decided to go live.

"and i'm just laughing could've been a pimp the way i move my lips" i rapped as people started to join.

gelo my guyyyy 💕
user i see why no one knows her

"hey g, i missed youuuu!" i smiled.

sharife.cooper i know yo ugly ass seen my text

"sharife, you didn't even text me"

yungmiami305 big mf yaya in the building bitchhhh

she requested the live and i accepted her.

"hey gworl" she said, i could hear her thick accent. "hey resha i missed you girl" i said. "stop lying" santana said in the back and resha playfully hit him. "tana shut up" i giggled. "yaya gon have a black eye before her next shoot" santana said making me laugh and the comments were filled with laughing emojis.

"santana show yana the chanel bag" caresha said looking at santana and he picked up the bag. "you always got that purse where the balmain" i said before giggling again.

"yana don't play with me" he said and i giggled. "the chanel cryinggg to get put up" i said and caresha cackled.

"no, i'm just playing but where dee?" i questioned and santana gasped. "no, i mean where the one with the baby momma" i said and again and he panicked playfully. "no cause teyana that's not even the one that's on here" he said and caresha was weak.

"no, end this shit resha" he snatched her phone. "santana stop" she pleaded and he ended the live.

tea.cooper2 😂😂😂😂😂 yall hilarious
melo 😂😂😂😂
thegirljt bye 😂
indiaroyale yana 😂😂😂😂

"bye y'all i'm finna end this" i held my stomach and got off.

AUTHORS NOTE¡
do y'all enjoy long chapters?