3

teyana cooper

"yaya wake that ass up" imani yelled in my face and i scrunched my face up. "my breath don't stank don't play with me" she said i laughed. "see i didn't say allat" i put my finger up and sat up out the bed.

"anyways, breakfast is ready" she walked out of the vacant room and i walked in the bathroom to do my business.

few moments later i slid my crocs on and walked downstairs. "there go yaya big shoe ass" rife said and my parents erupted into laughter. "that was funny?" i faked mad cause i wanted to laugh on the low too.

"yes" my das chuckled and handed me my plate as i sat by sharife. "so how's cali been treating you, baby?" my mom asked me looking in the fridge for some drink. "good, y'all should come by and see my apartment, it's so spacious and cute" i said stuffing my mouth with french toast.

"yes, your dad and i were gonna do that soon" my dad nodded in agreement. "and i have a meeting with record labels in a couple weeks so dad i hope you're ready" i said and he nodded.

yes, my dad is even my manager for singing. he knows how to handle things and keep everyone in order.

"sing us something real quick" imani said and sat by me. "okay"

omar quickly got his phone out, "there was a woman, born from a lotus. her heart was golden, deep as the ocean" i sang as they watched me. this is so awkward.

"until this one man, he came a broke itttt, til it was open, just like a lotussssss. oh yessssss" i sang and came to a stop. "y'all can't hear the rest cause it'll be on the album" i said and they clapped.

"sounds amazing" my mom clapped excitedly. "cant wait to hear the rest" my dad patted my shoulder and walked to the living room area. as i was putting my plate in the sink i got a text from josh.

josh 🙄
game is at 7, i'll scoop at 6

yaya 💕
gotchuuu

i ran upstairs to grab my belongings, said my goodbyes to my family and zoomed off to my place.

today was the day my bestfriend, josh and i were supposed to go to the summer league game. surprisingly he wasn't in it but i know most of his homies will be playing as well.

as i was rocking out to durk and von's album i heard a knock at the door. i grabbed my mace and slowly pulled the door back revealing josh and shareef .

"ayeeee my favorite person" shareef hugged me tightly and josh stale faced us. "hey shareef"

"oh my gosh it's my bestieeee" josh screamed and picked me up. "oh my gosh bestieee" he put me down and we did our handshake we made back in 7th grade.

"y'all corny ass hell" shareef rolled his eyes. "why the hell y'all here so early? it's only 4" i asked them looking at the time. "we knew you'd take 2 hours to get ready so we decided to come play the ps5 while we wait" reef explained as the both of them got comfortable on the couch.

"oh- okay" i shook my head and heard the ps5 beep meaning they turned it on. "well i'm about to clean up a little then get ready" i walked upstairs. "okay" they said in unison and i ran straight to my closet.

-

i hopped out of shareef's jeep and fixed my shoes. "oouuu my bestie drip" josh recorded my whole outfit and i did crazy poses. "yes i'm thick" i giggled and did the 'period' hand motion.

"not at all" he shook his head and locked the car doors, "let's gooo" shareef led us into the gym.

we gave the guy our ticket and we found a seat on court side. we got seated and josh was getting turnt to the sound of gunna playing in the back.

"i've been getting it since a toddler, i keep diamonds on my head" shareef and josh said in unison as they got up and shot around with some guy. he was pretty cute.

i was typing away in the family group chat telling them what i was doing.

"aye teyana!" shareef yelled and i looked up from my phone and josh motioned for me to get up. "bet you 300 you won't make this half court" shareef dared. "boy you must not know bout me" i said in a "pshh" kinda tone.

i waved him off and grabbed a ball from the cart. "i want my 300 in cash, boo" i said and walked to the half court line. i bounced the ball a bit and shot it, it went in smoothly.

josh and his cute friend cheered. "gimme my cash boy" i held my hand out and reef put it in my hand. "thank you"

"oh and teyana, this is jalen green or jalen" josh introduced me and he held out his hand. "hi" i smiled shaking his hand. "wassup" he smirked. boyyy!

"okay that's enough" josh pulled out hands apart and we heard the announcements start to sound and we walked back to our seats to get ready for the game to begin.

after the game the guys and i went to some diner with the team and some of their girlfriends.

"are you yaya?" rj's girlfriend, liberty asked me. A/N: ifykyk.]

"yes, and you must be liberty" i picked up a fry. "yess, you're so pretty." she complimented me. "thank you so are you, where'd you get this hair from" i asked sticking the fry in my mouth.

"aliexpress, they hair be good on the low" she finger combed through the hair. "it does" i nodded in agreement.

AUTHORS NOTE!
fav character so far? & be active please!