5

teyana cooper

"sharifeeeee, omarrrr" i ran inside sharife's room. "what" they said in unison. "hold on now" i held my finger up. "what you want yana" rife questioned still eyeing his game.

"what y'all doing" i laid on sharife's bed. "um- yaya we're literally playing the game" omar pointed and i sighed. "sorry, i'm just super bored" i rubbed my stomach until i got an incoming call from my homeboy, william.

"hello" i answered the phone. "yaya cooper! my girl" he said. "what's up" i looked up and sharife and omar were looking at me.

"well i'm at the studio with jhene aiko and we were playing around and we want you to make a song with her" he said and i got excited. "you're like kidding-" i jumped up and the twins started at me like i was crazy.

"like the jhene aiko, like the one that dates big sean?"

"yes yaya, i need you here in about an hour or so" he laughed. "you know i'm on the way" i said back and hung up. i started to dance crazily. "yaya, what the hell is you doing?" imani said walking into the room.

"y'all i'm about to get on a song with jhene aiko" i exclaimed and they got excited as well. "that's good girl" te'a hyped.

"yes, i have to be there in an hour, so ima catch y'all ass later" i pointed at them.

there was a mixture of byes and see you laters and i darted to my car to facetime kennedy.

"hey ken" i tried to hide my excitement to give her the news.  "yo, yana" i heard a manly voice and i scrunched my face up. "who the hell is this?" i asked and jalen's face appeared on the screen and i smiled.

"where's kennedy?" i put my seat belt on and turned my car on pulling out of the driveway heading towards my home. "um, she's with-"

"josh?" i questioned. "yea, that" he giggled. "fuck it, i'm going to the studio, come with me" i said. "bet" he looked at the tv. "i'm on the way be ready" i said and he nodded.

i ended the call and turned up crazy story by von.

"i'm just laughing could've been a pimp the way i move my lips" i rapped pointing my finger in the air.

i don't know why i thought i felt that cause i'm a simp!

a few minutes later i pulled up outside of josh's crib. moments later i seen jalen walk out of the gate.

"hey jay" i smiled at him as he got into my car and a strong scent of cologne hit my nose. fuckkk! he smells good.

"oouu, i get a nickname?" he asked. "i meannn"

"i'm just talking, but hey girl" he said in a girly tone and i laugh. "you want something to eat before we go or-"

"naw, we can do that later." he waved it off and we were off to the studio.

-

"teyana, my beautiful star" william pulled my into a hug and he dapped jalen up. "yaya, is this your-" he pointed at jalen.