2

teyana cooper

"yas ms. cooper, you look stunning" the cameraman hyped me up as i posed. right now, i was currently at my photoshoot for an upcoming makeup artist.

"stop playing with yaya" he videoed me as the camera still flashed causing me to smile. "you look so good" joe complimented me and i thanked him.

"thank you so much for showing up, i appreciate it so much" he hugged me and i nodded my head. "thanks for having me, and you're so welcome" i blew a kiss and got up to walk to my dressing room.

as i was getting undressed i got a facetime from josh🙄

"twerk twerk twerk" josh sang and i broke my back. "okayyy get it girl" he hyped me as i continued to break my back. after i finished i giggled pulling my sock on.

"hey, yana" he smiled brightly and i said hey back. "so what are you the fam doing tonight?" he scratched his beard. "um, i done even know, they said a family night" i said pulling the straps to my dress over my shoulder. "niceee" and i nodded my head.

"are you free friday?" he asked. "yesss" i replied. "well i'm going to this game and i want you to come" he said and i mentally got excited because i haven't seen josh in forever.

"bet i'll see you then" he said then hung up the phone. after, i gathered all my belongings and head to my car to my parents house.

-
interview

"yana, how does it feel to actually be back in cali?" jenny asked.

"it feels great honestly, i missed my people very much" i smiled

-

"and the difference is my bitch bad and she killing nem" i sang pointing at te'a asked i walked into her room.

"period lil sis" she did the hand motion and smiled at me. "oouuu lemme dress you for the game" i jumped up and down and walked inside her closet.

she shook her head and i picked out a bodysuit, skim sweatpants, and some snakeskin heels. "here, now put this one" i gave her the fit and minutes later she walked back out of the bathroom. "period t, i did that" i hyped myself up and recorded her fit.

"hardest stylist in cali, on the guys" i said and she posed.

"threeee" i held up the three finger sign as the ball went in and everyone jumped up in excitement.

"my dawg so hard" imani recorded her. and she truly is. the score was currently 83-81 and the sparks were down by two with 3 minutes left in the last quarter.

te'a was taking the ball down the court and this one big b*tch pushed her extremely hard making her fall and the crowd booed. "don't push my sister the fu-"

"teyana sit down" my daddy scolded me and my siblings laugh. "that shit not funny" i whispered to them and rolled my eyes playfully. we clapped as a teammate helped te'a up and she went in for her free throws.

she made both of them and they were tied with 50 seconds left in the quarter. it was the other team's possession and the white girl went in for a lay up and completely missed allowing brittney to steal the ball back and run down the court throwing it to erica and she dunked it and the crowd went wild as the buzzer beater went off.

after te'a came from the tunnel we all traveled to dave and busters as our first stop for the night.

"omar don't try to fight me because i beat you this time" i put my finger up and he giggled.

one year, when i was staying with our aunt and they came down to savannah, we all decided to go to dave and busters and i challenged omar and he was literally down by 2 and he snatched my wig off and tried to fight me in front of everyone and they gave us crazy looks. had me chasing him around the place.

"i remember that" imani held her stomach. "he had yana ass looking like cleo from set it off" sharife said.

"see y'all- okay" i nodded my head and swiped my card so i could whoop omar in basketball.

AUTHORS NOTE ¡
y'all it's gon get more interesting i promise!