13

"it's young wunna and young wheezy man this shit too easy" jalen rapped while taping the pink streamers up. "different bitch for every season showing me they cleavage" he added stepping down from the stepping stool.

teyana watched the man in awe. she'd definitely be lying if she didn't say that she was falling in love.

"what you staring at? your ass needs to help" he said shoving the tape into the girl's hands.

she scoffed, "boy i decorated the tables, the back drop, and even blew up the balloons!" she said causing jalen to giggle at her antics. "i helped too"

"yea yea, what ever romande"

truth is, teyana was stressing about today and it wasn't even about her. yesss, today is josh's and ken's gender reveal and the two are so excited.

teyana had tried her best to make this day as special to ken and josh as possible. who would've thought that the both of her friends would be together.

"oh my gosh guyssss this looks so good" te'a gushed walking thru the sliding door sipping on a smoothie.

"lord we're not even done" jalen sighed.

"what time does it begin?"

teyana looked at her apple watch and shook her head. "in 2 hours" she looked up. teyana and jalen hadn't even gone home and gotten ready.

"look, you two go get ready and i'll finish the rest cause i'm already dressed" te'a said and that lifted a weight off of yaya's shoulders. "thanks tee cause lord knows we were gonna run late"

-

"you look so beautiful ken" teyana wiped her little tear that dared to slip from her eye

"you look so beautiful ken" teyana wiped her little tear that dared to slip from her eye. "thank you so much" she sighed pulled her friend into a tight hug.

lord knows in this short amount of time teyana was truly glad she had met kennedy. kennedy was pure and a genuine friend, something she's never had besides her siblings.

"this feels so bittersweet" ken wiped her face and took a deep breath. "i'm scareddd" teyana fanned ken's face so she was sure not to mess her makeup up.

"awww my pookie is getting so big" teyana cooed at kennedy's belly making her smile. "baby's been giving me hell" ken said and yaya giggled.

"i know josh is nervous as well. i'm glad the both of you were mature enough to work it out"

"without the help of jalen there would be no gender reveal today" she says and yaya's smiles. "he's a good one yaya, don't let him go" she says and teyana giggles. "i'll try" she chuckled picking up her phone checking the time.

"shit, it's time for your entrance" teyana did a mini clap and led kennedy to the exit.

"let me go out first. i'll text you when time" she whispered opening the door slightly enough just got her to be seen.

"gotcha"

teyana stepped out and went to her designated table. she greeted everyone at the table and sat down.

the woman admired the scenery. "damn i'm too good" she said to herself referring to the decorations.

-

"sooo, now that we've completed most of the games we will now announce the gender of the baby and if you haven't casted a vote for what you think baby christopher is you need to go see mani right now" jalen explained as he talked to everyone.

after the people who hadn't casted their votes found their seat again kennedy and josh had came toward to the front.

many people got their cameras out, "here you areee" te'a said to the two giving josh a basketball to shoot in the goal.

"when do i shoot?"

"when we tell you to boy" te'a said causing the group to giggle at them. "ready?"

the couple shook their head, "1, 2, 3" everyone sss as if in unison and josh shot the mini basketball making it directly into the goal.

as the ball came down....

pink powder filled the air! the crowd went wild. the couple freaking out in joy and many others clapping for them.

"i'm having a daughter!" josh gushed loudly making jalen and yaya giggle. "oh my goshhhh a mini kennedy walking around is gonna be so cute" mani said holding her chest.

"i'm so excitedddd" kennedy jumped up with joy making sure to hold her belly.

"i'm so happy" she added wiping her tears. "me too" teyana clapped engulfing her into a hug. "have you thought of any names?" teyana's mom asked as everyone had calmed down.

"yessss and it's..."

- ima do a part two 🙄

y'all help me with a baby name.. LMAOOO!