8

interview:

"so te'a, what's the plan with teyana's birthday?"

"ummm," te'a looked to the side of her hoping to think of an answer.

"i said, a big ass dinner. cause you know yaya ass love to eat!" rife said twisting his hair and omar giggled dusting off his gucci slippers.

"what do you think yana will have to say about this?" jen asked the four. "i guess we'll have to see" omar shrugged his shoulders then got up to stretch.

-

"fuckkk, i'm so stressed" teyana sighed loudly walking down stairs to see what kennedy was up to.

"about?" kennedy lowered the volume on the tv and gave teyana her full attention. teyana sat down at the island grabbing a stack of mail that was delivered a couple hours ago.

"my birthday is literally next weekend and i don't even have a dress or anything booked."

she slouched in her seat throwing all of the paper away because it wasn't anything special at all. "oouu, this new boutique opened up at the mall not too long ago let's go find something in there" kennedy tapped away on her phone.

"okay, i'll call up my sisters and we can all go look" teyana jumped out of the seat stretching. "what happened at the date last night" kennedy stopped teyana before she was able to go up the stairs even more.

"well what had happened was..." teyana paused trying to make kennedy grow annoyed and impatient.

"go on"

"we kissed! but yea other than that i enjoyed it"

"purrrr- oh shit, teyana look" kennedy motioned for teyana to come to the couch where she was sitting and teyana did as told. teyana stared at the phone realizing who the tweet was made by.

"this hoe" teyana sighed loudly and grabbed her phone out of her pocket

"this hoe" teyana sighed loudly and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. "ask jalen about it, you know she's delusional" kennedy told teyana and she shook her head.

teyana knew she was right. not to get angry right away and ask jalen about it. because camila had a history of being like this with other females.

-

"yesss this is one is cute" te'a recorded teyana for a instagram video and teyana started to dance.

it was currently in the middle of the day and the guys were at basketball training meanwhile teyana, kennedy, and teyana's sisters were helping her pick out a birthday dress.

teyana had just tried on a silver rhinestone tassel chain dress alongside with some rhinestone heels.

"definitely this one" teyana admired herself in the tall mirror. her curves were showing nicely, chest sat nicely, with the butt sitting nice as well.

you could definitely say she loved this one. "yep, mr.staples, we want this one" kennedy pointed at the dress, the designer clapped. "perfect" he said in his thick french accent.

"let's get you gals rung up" he clapped and teyana took the dress off a quickly as she could then handing him the dress.

te'a grabbed her wallet out faster than teyana and handed the clerk her card. "why t?" teyana frowned a bit. "it's on me, plus it's your birthday" te'a smiled as the clerk handed the girls the receipt.

"well thank you, let's go get something to eat" teyana smiled and nodded grabbing the bags with the dress and the pair of heels.

the group of women walked out of the store heading towards the food court that was near. "oouu, i want some canes" te'a pointed at the sign that they were standing by.

"ew, those chicken tenders taste like water" kennedy did a fake sick face. "right, so flavorless" teyana added and imani scoffed. "y'all tripping"

"well we'll get panda and y'all get that and we'll meet back in a few, deal?" teyana asked the group before she proceeded to scratch her head. "bet" the girls walked away from each other heading towards the restaurant.

-

"jalen, i forgot to ask you, what's this?" teyana took out her phone from her back pocket then going to the tweet that kennedy had showed her this morning.

"she's so crazy, like we seriously don't even text anymore" jalen explained then shrugged his shoulders.

"she did this with my cousin who she thought was my girl"

teyana was still a little skeptical but didn't question it much because she didn't want to argue and her and jalen went together.

"oooh, okay" teyana nodded her head and jalen pulled her closer to him to where her head was on his shoulder and they were relaxing.

"yea, so what'd you do today?" he asked looking down at her.

"wellll, i found my dress" teyana smiled because she was mentally waiting for him to ask so she could give him a haul of all the things she got.

"oouuu let me see" jalen played along and she ran upstairs to grab all of the bags.

AUTHORS NOTE¡
i think i wanna do a social media book or like a reality show book featuring y'all..

should it be multi or basketball? lmk!