12

NOT PROOFREAD

teyana cooper

"jalen hurry we're gonna be late" i said to jalen as i hurry up and slipped my black balenci runners on.

"i'm trying" he rolled his eyes making me sigh. it had been almost two weeks and jalen was finally back walking without the crutches. i had spent a night at his house the previous night before because i had gotten home late from a performance.

and today, my parents were having their annual cookout, like seriously everyone shows up. but ya!

"here let me do it" i gritted my teeth swatting his hands away from the yeezy shoes.

"okay cmon" i got up from squatting and pulled his hand as we walked out of his home. the both of us were settled in the car and i pulled down the mirror to fix my lip gloss.

"you look fine" he stared at me making my cheeks burn. i looked away hoping he wouldn't catch it. "chill" he pulled my face so i was facing towards him. he then let my face go pecking my lips over and over again.

"jalennnnn" i dragged in between kissing before i started to kiss back.

"chill, stop kissing me" he softly mushed me making me scoff. "boy you started it"

"cmon before your parents kill us" he said starting the car. "right" i agreed.

"oouuu" i nodded my head to the beat of the song.

"this my shit"

"she think i'm a regular rapper, i'm not"

"one person come tell me we fucked then, you blocked" i put my hand in jalen's face.

-

"my babyyyy, hi yaya, hi jalen" my mom came up to us giving us hugs. "hey ma" jalen said and i smiled.

"what's up tee, everybody is in the back" my dad greeted us as we walked through the house.

"my man, what's up jalen" he pulled jalen into a hug patting his back. "what's up man"

i nodded and the both of us walked out back seeing josh, rife, te'a, omar, mani, and others. "the power couple is hereeeee!" te'a semi yelled getting up. little do we know she's probably on her third wine cooler.

"hey guys" i greeted every hugging them then sitting down. "josh, can we talk?" i whispered in his ear. "look yana, if this is about ken then no" he shook his head making my stand back up in confusion.

what the hell! "why?"

"because we already talked about it boo" he stuck his tongue out making me giggle. "yea yea" i rolled my eyes talking a seat by jalen. "the baby shower is literally in two weeks, and she's on the way over" he said and i nodded.

"y'all we should have a dunk contest" josh said to us and the guys nodded in agreement. "or a 5 v 5" i said and mani agreed.

"yes, that makes more sense" te'a pointed at me. "we can do both" sharife said. we all came to an agreement that we'd do both.

we all dropped our items and walked towards the basketball court.

"so yana, dwight, mani, reef, and jalen" te'a said pulling all of us to the side. "and rife, josh, omar, me, anddd brandon" te'a finished.

"we get ball first boo" i sassed grabbing the ball from jalen."ima dunk on yo little ass"

"boy please" i said before we started the game.

-

authors note.
just a little filler