4

teyana cooper

"josh, let's go to brunch" i said to him on facetime as i was brushing my teeth. "you gon come get me?" he played with eyebrows. "yes" i spit the tooth paste out and ran some water. "i'm with jalen though" he put the camera towards him and he waved. "heyyy" i applied a face mask on.

"that's fine, i'll just call kennedy" i looked in mirror. kennedy was my friend that i met at the diner a couple weeks ago when i was with josh and shareef, we've gotten really close since then! and coincidentally she's my next door neighbor.

 kennedy was my friend that i met at the diner a couple weeks ago when i was with josh and shareef, we've gotten really close since then! and coincidentally she's my next door neighbor

^𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲

"my wife?" josh asked and jalen laughed in back.

"i guess" i looked down at my phone and it was on 10 percent. "nah for real, we'll meet y'all thereo" josh said in a serious tone. "okay, i'll see you in a bit" he said mhm and i hung up.

i called up kennedy to give her the run down and within 10 minutes she was sitting on my bed helping me put my jewelry on. "do you see how jalen looks at you?" she broke the silence. "no, i really don't even pay attention to him honestly" i shrugged my shoulders as she finally clamped my necklace on.

i walked towards the mirror to admire my outfit. "girl he think you cute" she smacked my butt. "girl you gayyy" i said she giggled. kennedy got a text from josh letting us know it was time to.

we grabbed our purses and money and left out of the car. "here" i handed kennedy the aux cord and she played rod wave.

"ayeeee" i exclaimed as i heard the beat of tombstone come on. "this our shit" kennedy said. "you know it" i turned it up and we were off the cafe.

 "you know it" i turned it up and we were off the cafe

-

"lemme get one" jalen grabbed a hash brown off my plate and i mugged him making josh and ken giggle. this nigga already comfortable and i just met him not too long ago.

"you almost got beat up" he chuckled at me before i sanitized my hands and we all proceeded to eat.

few minutes later andwe were all eating. "ouuu guys, let's go live" josh said grabbing his phone. "definitely" josh started the live and ken fixed her hair. "you beautiful" josh mumbled and i giggled. "oop" i said and kennedy looked over at josh and blushed.

rj14 my kids 🤞🏽

tea.cooper2 the hell was my invite? 🙄

"te'a you didn't even text me back so bye" i put my hand up. "peep jalen and yana in the back" josh read a comment aloud and he looked back at us.

"what? we just trying to see the live" i threw my hands up and jalen agreed. "they are kind of cute tho" kennedy whispered to the live.

"don't start" i said!

after the live we cleaned up our mess and josh and kennedy had to go use the rest room. "hey yana," jalen eyed me.

"yes?" i looked up from my phone. "can i get your- number?" he stuttered and i thought it was cute. "sure" i nodded my head and grabbed his phone putting my number in it.

"nice" he smiled and josh walked back to the table. "what were you guys doing?" he questioned us. "boy you must be the police?" i asked. "and is" he said in a girly tone and we headed outside to our cars. "so what's the next move?" kennedy asked.

"umm, my crib" josh said and we hgit in the car and headed to his place.

after the car ride we pulled up to josh's huge house and we spotted cayewoo on the couch. i used to have the biggest crush on caleb when we were all younger.

"hey caleb" i waved at him and took my shoes off because my feet were hurting. "wassup, tee" he got up and gave me a hug. "it's been so long" he said letting go. "i know" i agreed and i looked at him.

why the hell he so fine-

"um, yaya we're going upstairs to my room." josh said and i nodded. "i'll catch you later, i have practice" he excused himself and i ran upstairs with the rest of them.

as i walked in jalen was nowhere to be found. "where's jalen?" i furrowed my brows and josh looked around. "go look for him" josh shrugged his shoulders and i ran back downstairs to see jalen sitting by the pool in his phone.

"why are you out here?" i asked giving a pity face. "i'm just bored" he shrugged. "well i'll sit out here with you" i sat down on the lawn chair beside him and he gave a small smile.

"so, what are your plans for the summer" i asked him getting comfortable. "well, i have a lot of working out and trading to do, i'm super excited about that" and i nodded. "basketball is truly my escape from the real world" he confessed.

"i feel you, same with me but instead my escape is the studio rather than the court" i said back. "i've actually never heard you sing" he looked back at me.

"ouu, we'll maybe you'll have to go to the studio with me one day" and he nodded.

"i don't know, i'm stressed about this whole nba thing, i don't wanna let anyone down"

"you got this jalen, i know you do. you're a good ass player. if you believe in yourself you can do it" "thanks yana" he smiled.

you know when you first meet someone you're all shy and you know you go slow when showing your true personality? jalen wasn't that guy, he was the kind of person you'd act silly around or be yourself when you first meet them.

after a moment of silence i was strolling on tiktok. "ouuu, let's make a tiktok" i gasped. "i guess" he shrugged.

authors note.
we need some drama in here 🙏🏽..