6

teyana cooper

interview:

"teyana, your 19th birthday is coming up. have you decided what you're gonna do?" jenny asked me.

i looked down playing with my fingers thinking of the right response.

"ehh, i'm not quite sure but i'm thinking a big ass mansion party with a pool in the back" i shrugged and giggled.

"all the baddies gon be over me" sharife said. i guess he feeling himself. "boy please" mani pushed his shoulder lightly. and te'a stale faced us.

-

"if youre too good to call a million times, and you say you know what love is. but i swear you never seen it in your life, ouuu. i swear you never seen it in your life" i sang.

i took my headset off and placed it down on the seat walking out of the booth. and they clapped. "yas girl that was beautiful" william pumped his fist. "so, your father was telling me that he booked this venue for you for your first concert."

i mentally got excited because this will be my first concert ever. "oouuu" i tried to hide my excitement.

"yes, and he booked you a photoshoot which is soon" william told me and i found a seat by him.

i was truly so excited for the upcoming things that everyone and i had planned for this summer. it was a big step especially since i've moved back home and not in atl anymore. i had so many plans for my debut album! it's gonna be great.

"sooo, what's up with you and that jalen guy? i seen the tweets" william took a sip of his coffee and i sighed because i was dying to talk about it.

"well, first jalen and i are friends and i posted the two of us in the car after that night from the studio with jhene and i guess she thought we talked" i softly shrugged then i scratched my head.

"as your producer i'm gonna tell you to not go back and forth with a groupie on the internet" he said in the nicest way and i understood where he was coming from. "i don't need you out here on fox 10 because you beat someone up" he said and the last part made me giggle.

"well, will i have to get going i have lunch with my sisters in a moment" i got up from the couch and stretched my legs. "bye teyana, i'll see you soon" waved goodbye and headed towards the door and he closed it behind me.

and i got an incoming call from jay🤞🏽

"hey yaya" his face appeared in the camera. looks like he was outside with omar, reef, and josh. "hey jalen" i looked up from my phone to push the door open and headed towards my car.

for a second i stared at him and it looked like he was going inside the house. as he was doing that i set my phone up and strapped my seat belt on pulling the the gps app on my touch pad thingy.

"yaya" he said and i looked up. "yes?" i asked. "would you-" he paused. "jalen what?" i giggled nervously then wiping my face.

"let's go on a real date tonight, i'll come pick you up" he said and i looked away from the camera to hide my smile.

"okay, just lemme know the details" i nodded my head finally finding the location that mani and te'a were at.

"okay, i'll let you get goin" he tried to hide his smile but i could see it. "okay" my heart was pounding like hell and blood rushed through my body.

"bye" he threw up the peace sign and hung up, "oouuu that boy gon make me lose it" i said to myself and laughed. looking in the rear view mirror to see if there were any cars behind me as i bagged out.

-

"sooo, what do you wanna do for your birthday?" te'a asked me. i wiped my face that currently had alfredo sauce on it. "umm, honestly i was thinking a huge party" and mani nodded. "don't sound too bad" te'a replied and she picked up her phone.

"i need my guy gunna, lil baby, flo milli, you know all them to perform" i said to mani. i knew she'd be excited because she loved lil baby. "i'm taking lil baby home afterwards though" she put her used napkin on her plate.

"mani please" i waved her off.

mani and i looked over at te'a and she was giggling at her phone. "what she laughing at-" i whispered to mani and she shrugged.

"don't lemme find out that d howard" i said loudly and her eyes almost popped out of the socket. "and is" she stuck her tongue out. "oop, how is it?" mani asked.

"the dick?" she furrowed her brows. "no what the hell, the relationship" mani said and i laughed.

i held my stomach cusss it was hurting from laughing. "ooooh, i love him girl"

i nodded my head. i was truly happy for te'a she finally found someone that matches her energy. "what about you ms yana" te'a said. she sat her phone down and pulled her shades off to look at me.

i looked around because i didn't think they would police me. "i am single and ready to mingle, period" i pointed my finger and mani jokingly rolled her eyes.

"i'm playing y'all, i have a date tonight" i danced. "okayyy, is it with that cute white boy?" te'a asked leaning out of her seat.

"ethan? hell no" i waved her off. "it's actually with jalen" and they froze.

"what-"

"oouuu, you want us to help you get ready?" te'a smirked at mani and mani sapped her up. "no-"

"too bad, we'll be over at 6" and i sighed.

"fine"

interview:

"when mani and te te come over to help me find an outfit they go above and beyond and leave me with a big mess to clean up" i explained.

"last time, i was left picking up clothes and shoes for like weeks" i extended my arms dramatically showing them how long it took me.

-

AUTHORS NOTE ¡
happy mother's day to all the beautiful mothers! & yes, part two coming after this.