9

teyana cooper

interview:

"tonight is finally the night" yana smiled the camera. "i'm finally the big 19" she did the dougie in her seat.

"oh no" kennedy" giggled putting her hands over teyana so she'd stop. "y'all she mad" teyana said playfully pointing at kennedy.

"gworlll"

-

"happy birthday bestieee" josh ran towards me with gift bags in his hand

"happy birthday bestieee" josh ran towards me with gift bags in his hand. "oh my gosh, thanks josh" i smiled taking the bags out of his hands and putting them on the table.

i was currently in the seat letting joe do my birthday make up. in a couple hours or so, the party will begin, but after i finish with my makeup i have to let tae complete my hair.

i grabbed my phone tapping away going into my instagram. i faces the phone to where they could see me and i started to record. "it's my freaking birthday and joe doing my makeup yall" i said and joe laughed applying my mink lashes.

i uploaded it and put my phone down so he could focus and after he grabbed his phone to record my face. "okayyy yaya" he recorded me and i posed.

"birthday girlllll" i smiled. "okay, cmon yaya, it's time for your hair girl" imani tangled her arm round mine and dragged me in my dining room where tae and kennedy we talking.

this truly felt like a dream, i sat in the chair and tae started to unravel the curlers from my 30 inch red wig. "have you talked to jalen today?" kennedy asked messing with the ac.

"no" i actually haven't which is weird. he usually pops up if texts me. "ooooh" she looked the other way so i wouldn't catch her smiling. what the hell she doing that for??

"are you excitedd?" tae smiled grabbing his brush. "yes, i'm ready to see how it looks"

"i knowww, i'm excited as well" he combed a piece of my hair and re curled it. "which dress?!" ken asked the two of us and we stared at each option.

"umm definitely the white one" i nodded my
head softly so i wouldn't ruin what tae was doing. "yes. i was finna chose the same one" tae said while going back to his task.

"thanks" she clapped and ran into the next room.

-

a couple hours later, i was i my jeep following close behind kennedy to what looked like somewhere in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

she came to a stop and i got out looking around. "cmon" she motioned for me to come out and she told me to cover my eyes without messing my makeup up.