10

teyana cooper

"baby , where would i be , without your love beside me, oh" i sang, i was currently doing a concert in fresno, about an hour away from where we lived.

oh ya, it's been three months since my birthday and jalen and i started dating. every day we find out something new about one another.

i feel like he's truly the one for me. sometimes we even talk about kids and our future together. although we've only been together for 3 months.. love doesn't have a time limit.

not to mention, my music has been excelling greatly and i have a couple concerts coming up as well. everyone seems to love it. the family is doing great, so is josh, but kennedy, i haven't seen her in weeks and we're literally bestfriends.

"i hate feeling alone, i hate feeling alone, baby" i sang as the flashing lights from people's cameras were on me. "need you here at home, baby" i eyed jalen from backstage.

yes, jalen has been traveling with me as well, ever since his knee injury from one of his g league games a while back. i've been helping him with therapy and he's been helping me as well in the studio.

when i was done with the last song for the night the crowd clapped. "thank you guys, so much!" was all i said and i sped walked back stage. don't get me wrong; i love my supporters but i was tired, i literally performed four days in a row, and rehearsal literally a couple hours after i was done with one concert.

i hugged jalen quickly, asked my security to gather all the stuff so jalen and i could head back to my place.

"you good, yaya?" jalen asked me as he propped his leg up on the couch he was sitting on. "yea, i'm fine just a little tired" i sighed loudly.

"cmere" he patted an empty spot beside him and i quickly threw my hair into a ponytail. i sat beside him and laid my head on his chest. i started outside the window for while as he massaged my scalp.

i loved when he did that.

-

-

kennedy foxx

"josh, what are you doing?" i grew annoyed. "ken, why are you eating pickles and ice cream? are you okay?" josh furrowed his eyes brows at me.

recently i've been avoiding all of my close friends including teyana but excluding josh from that mix. the reason is, i'm pregnant and i don't know what to do! i'm only 20 and i'm pregnant. i've been an emotional turmoil, my modeling career is down the drain.

the crazy part is, not even josh knows. he just thinks i'm being a fat bitch. and i'm not sure how to tell him.

"well josh, about that" i played with my fingers contemplating on if i wanted to tell him right then and there. "actually, i'm pregnant" i blurted quickly and wiped a tear that fell my from my face.

"no you're not, it can't be mine" josh scoffed and my heart dropped. this was literally my biggest fear.

"josh what?" i croaked and tears were now falling rapidly from my eyes. "i said it's not mine" he shrugged walking away from me.

"joshua, seriously? after all i've done for you?" i asked trying to stop myself from crying but i'm an emotional wreck!

"yea ken i gotta go" josh grabbed his keys reaching for the door handle. "josh please" i ran towards the door hoping to catch his arm. "kennedy, let me go" he glared at me as if i were some stranger on the streets.

cant lie, that was the worst thing i've ever felt.

"josh, i've never cheated on you. please don't go" i whispered the last part. "i said bye kennedy" he snatched his arm away from my hand and slammed the door.

i slid down the door crying. i couldn't been the father of my baby left me because he thought i was unfaithful. this is why i should've kept it to myself. i pulled my head out of my hands walking to my room to call teyana.

i dialed her number and it rang for a bit. "hello? ken, i've been worried about you" she said through the phone and that low key set my heart at peace.

"i know, but there's something i've been hiding from you all" i said trying not to let her know i've been crying.

"what? talk to me" she seem genuinely worried. "can you come over?"

"yea, it's just jalen and i" she said. "okay, i'll leave the door unlocked." i said. "okay, i'll be there as soon as possible"

AUTHORS NOTE ¡
we're yall expecting that?