7

omniscient

"and remember, to be cool" imani looked at teyana's reflection in the mirror. teyana admired herself taking a deep breath.

"omg, she looks nice" te'a had a huge smile displayed on her face as she eyed her sister. "period" teyana did the hand motion and bent down to slip her clear mule sandals on and adjusted her jeans as she got
up.

teyana's phone started to ring and she instantly knew it was jalen making her stomach drop in her ass.

-

interview:

"are you nervous?" jennifer asked teyana and she rolled her eyes.

"jen, you already know" teyana answered. and Jennifer and the rest of the casting crew
laughed.

-

teyana gathered herself before answering the phone. "hello" her voice was shaky. "hey, yana, i'm outside" hey answered. "okay" she nodded hanging up the phone.

"ahhhhh" te'a screamed and mani joined in jumping. "i have to go" teyana giggled, grabbing her black ysl purse heading towards the door.

imani opened the door for her and yana thanked her stepping out. teyana spotted jalen's bmw in the drive way and he was standing on her side of the door.

she approached him and he took her hand in his and he opened the door for her.

"thank you" she smiled and he closed the door for
her jogging over to his side of the car. "you look nice" jalen smiled. "thank you, so do you" jalen smiled and they started their route to the place.

"i thought you didn't take girls on dates" teyana furrowed her brows referring to one of his interviews years ago.

he chuckled remembering what she was talking about. "girl, i'm finna take you to my house to make a pizza pocket" he said said and he chuckled because he was playing along.

"don't sound too bad" she shrugged and he shook his head. "i'm just kidding" he looked over at her and she tried to hide her face because she was blushing.

he laughed. they jammed out to gunna for a bit and pulled up a pier seeing a bunch of colorful lights from the ferris wheel.

teyana gasped realizing the two were at the state fair."josh told me you loved it here" jalen looked over at her getting out of the car to let her out.

he opened her door and she thanked him once again. the two walked onto the pier and josh held out his hand hoping teyana would take it.

she looked down grabbing his hand into hers and the two paid. as anyone would do teyana argued jalen down trying to pay her way but he's the one who asked her on the date and he wanted to pay.

-

interview:

"jalen, you seem scared" jennifer giggled and jalen giggled.