11

teyana cooper

"ken! we're here" i busted through her door to see her on the bedroom floor with her head in her hands.

"kennedy, oh my gosh" i ran up to her pulling her into a tight hug. "i'm sorry" i whispered in her ear. "what happened" i questioned.

"well guys im pregnant" she said and my heart dropped to my ass. "that's why you've been avoiding us? i'm sorry" i rubbed her back.

"that's not even the worst part" she huffed trying to catch her breath from all the crying she was doing. "i told josh and-" she paused trying to catch her breath once again.

"he accused me of cheating on him and said it wasn't his" she finished. jalen scoffed, "are you serious?" i furrowed my brows. "no way, i need to go talk to him" jalen tried to rush off on his crutches. "no, don't" she pleaded.

"fine, but we have to do something sooner or later" jalen said and i nodded in agreement. "i'm just happy we're having us a little ken ken" i smiled rubbing her belly.

"how long has it been actually" i asked crossing my arms as kennedy got herself together. "tomorrow will make 4 months" she gave a small smile and rubbed her belly.

"aww, oh my gosh. tt can't wait to meet you" i cooed at her belly and she giggled.

"well, thanks guys but i'm about to get some rest" kennedy yawned. "okay, just call us. i love you" i hugged her. "thanks so much, and i love you more. bye jalen" she waved at him and he waved back.

"bye kk" we headed out the door and walked towards my place which was literally across the way.

"ugh, i'm so tired" i took my shoes and off and helped jalen up the stairs. "ouch" he winced in pain feeling on his knee.

"my bad" i looked up at him as we continued. we finally made it up my room and he fell on my bed and so did i.

i was laying there in silence until a lightbulb clicked off in my head.

"jalennnn" i smirked straddling his waist. "what's up?" he caressed my thighs. i leaned down to kiss him and he kissed back.

soon there was tongue in my mouth. i pulled my shirt from over my head and i started to rock my hips.

i could feel him getting hard under me and it turned me on more and more. "take these off" he tugged on my jeans and i quickly took them off.

everything was going great until i heard a knock at my door.

i groaned. "who the fuck is at my door at 1 in the morning" i searched for the nearest pair of shorts and ran downstairs to the repeated beating at the door.

"who is it?" i questioned not getting a response. i rolled my eyes opening the door to see sharife and omar.

"bro what the hell" i sighed looking at them. "we were bored so we decided to come fuck with you" omar shrugged making himself comfortable already.

"no hey, what's up, how you doing?" i nodded to myself and opened the fridge looking for something quick to snack on.

"hey sister" sharife grabbed the other controller and they hopped on cod.

i watched them play for a good ten minutes forgetting that jalen upstairs. "oh shit" i whispered to myself. "yo sis you good?" omar looked up as his character was hiding behind some debris and rife was shooting at people.

"yea" i yelled and ran inside my room locking the door.

"now where we're we" i smirked at jalen.

AUTHORS NOTE¡
just a little filler i guess.