Chapter 6

Third POV

The stranger walked around the back of the castle. He combed through his hair with one of his hands, while the other was in a pocket. After that encounter with the prince, he couldn't get him out of his head. He sighed to himself as he made another corner from the hedge.

There was some chatter behind the other hedge and finds his group celebrating their successful heist and all the goodies they managed to receive for everyone back at the village. One of them saw the stranger come by and smiled at them. "Dude! Where were you, you weren't dancing with some princess, were you Bakugo~?"

"Shut up. My goal was to keep the guests distracted, nothing more." He scoffed and examined what they managed to get.

"Sorry if it's not a lot, we had a five minute timespan. This was all we could get." Jiro said while still looking through the bags. Bakugo sighed and shook his head.

"That's okay. We did what we could, let's go take this stuff back to the village. Those guards are on high alert."

"How come?" Shoto asked as he stuffed other stuff into the bags. Bakugo starts to walk over to his other blonde friend. He quickly saw him coming towards him with a scowl on his face and grabbed a hold of his wrist tightly. Pulling him off the ground and rummaging through his friend's pocket to find something he's suspecting to be...

"The princess's necklace has been stolen. Dunce face, you idiot! I said not to steal from anyone, but the vault!" He shouted in his ear and released him. The other blond rubbed the stinging pain on his wrist with a sorry look on his face.

"I know, and I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself, it just looked so pretty an-OW!" He yelled as someone slapped him hard on the back of his head, by none other than Jiro.

"That's for stealing her necklace. I mean, what were you thinking, Kaminari? Why on earth would you steal it?" She asked as he watched him groan from the sudden pain.

Kaminari rubbed the back of his head and sat up straight. Making him have eye contact with her. "Because I saw the way you looked at that necklace." He admitted. The group looked confused by his answer and looked at Jiro.

"What are you talking about? I didn't want it! What even gave you the idea that I would want someone's necklace?!" She retorted from his answer and looked away from the others.

"Stop acting like you're the innocent one, you wanted to steal it too! I saw the way you two were talking to each other!!" He spatted out as he pushed himself off the ground and dusted off the grass off his sleeves. "Just tell them!" He pleaded. Jiro had her arms crossed and glanced back at Kaminari and he had a puppy dog eyed face.

She face palmed herself and groaned, admitting her defeat. "Okay, yeah. I confess! I wanted to steal the necklace!"

"Told ya!"

"But... that was before she told me about it..." Jiro lowered her voice to a whisper.

Jiro POV(Before the lights went out)

Right after we split up, Kirishima and I carefully, and stealthily headed to the servants quarters. While still being on high alert from the guards, we wore our cloaks so they wouldn't detect us. Once we made it there, Kirishima knocked, then paused, then knocked, another pause and knocked on the door.

"Pst! Mina, it's me, Kiri and Jiro!" He whispered.

"Hmm... I don't know. That didn't sound like the secret knock Bakugo made up," someone from the other side of the door said.

"Come on, I'm very positive it's with three knocks and two pauses, please let us in!"

"No... I'm pretty sure it's four knocks and three pauses." She corrected him.