Bonus Chapter 4

Shoto POV

Hmm... let's see... What do we have here? Attend trial... ribbon month at the dock... boring, boring, boring. I slid the letters away from me and just laid my head down on the desk.

"Sire, you need to attend these events, they are far more important to the people." My advisor pointed it out and wrote something down in the paper.

"I know, but I really could use a break..." I yawned and sat up, only to lean back on the chair.

"Doesn't the spa treatment always help you relax?"

"Not really. It's more stressful to get to a spa in my opinion. Aside from that, my kind of relaxation is me sitting in a library and reading a book." I told him and took one of the pieces of papers from the pile next to me and signed something off, and slid it to the other side. Repeat.

"There's no need to rush, your highness, these papers don't have a deadline till next month. Slow down-!" Suddenly, someone slammed the doors open and a guard standing at the doorway was gasping for breath and taking in some heavy breathing. "May I help you, good man?"

"Sire!... this is... urgent!" He panted out of breath and walked up to me with a letter in his hand.

"Who's it from?" I asked as I took the letter from his hand. I grabbed the letter opener from the left side of my desk and opened it.

"It's from the Yaoyorozu kingdom. From the look of the delivery man, it sounded really important." He answered and was about to sit down in one of the seats.

"Don't sit there."

"Yes sir." He immediately sat up with his arms crossed.

I then took the letter out of the envelope and read it aloud. "Dear King Shoto Todoroki of Kuroyuri, I am writing this letter to you because my kingdom is at war with some unknown group. I hate to be desperate, but I need allies. That is why I have written this letter. I've already written to the other kingdoms as well to help me win this war. I understand if you're busy, but please help me as best you can. Like send more warriors to the front or send out your best doctors. Anything! If I lose my kingdom, there may not be a kingdom at all anymore. Sincerely, Queen... Momo Yaoyorozu..."

"My god!"

"What are your orders, sire?" The guard who came in asked with a bow.

"Gather my generals, and get the doctor and nurses in here as well. This is something I need to discuss with them." I asked him to do. I watched as he left the room and went to the left of the hallway.

"Shota."

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Please inform the soldiers about our current situation. I want them prepared for as much as possible. We don't know who we're dealing with, and I can't risk losing any more soldiers than I already have."

"I understand. I'll go inform them," he patted his shoulder and walked away from him. Before he left, he glanced back at me, "Please, play your cards right."

I took note of what he said and then he left me alone in the room. Minutes later, Kirishima, Kaminari, Jiro, a few other generals, Iida, and several nurses finally arrived. The guard that summoned them left the room for us to discuss the current situation.

"Is there any reason why you called us here?" Jiro asked with a hand on her hip.

"Yes, you need to see this letter." I threw the letter to the other side of the desk. Jiro went up to the desk and picked up the letter. Everyone else was hovering over her just to look at the letter. I could see her mouth move with no words coming out of her mouth.