Bonus Chapter 1

A/N: With our story at an end, there has come a point in time where there's never going to be an alternate ending. Hi, I'm the author. Even though I said there wouldn't be an alternate ending, I didn't say there wouldn't be any bonus chapters. So there will be five bonus chapters for this story. One that happened during our story, and what happened afterwards. Please enjoy this content. Also, I picked out a song for this chapter, please don't play it just yet. And if it feels cheesy then I'm sorry. But now without further ado, enjoy!

Iida POV

This is not how I wanted this to turn out. I mean, I had a feeling Shoto was the traitor, but I didn't think I would be right. The guard right behind me shoved me very hard while walking down the stairs that lead to our cells.

It's very dark and grim just being down here, and it reeks of death down here. With just barely little light from each of these torches in the hallways. There's no telling how far the hallway goes with how pitch black and dark it is.

We stopped for a moment and one of the guards unlocked a vacant cell. Mina and Jiro went in first, but as it was Kaminari's turn to go in, the guard stopped him from going in.

"Girls on this side, boys in the other," she said. She then went over to the other side of the hallway and unlocked it for all of us to go in. As the rest of us went in, we looked around our cell. There's so much straw and hay all over the ground and one little wooden stool just sitting there in the room. A little window to look out through. "Hold it redhead! You need to come with me, there's someone who wants to have a word with you."

Kirishima groaned, but stepped back for the guard to close and lock up the cell we're in. "Shishida, Tsuburaba, please make sure they don't do any funny business." She replied as she roughly pulled Kirishima's arm and went away from this place.

"Of course, Kodai." The guard replied as he watched them go away in the hallway. He puffed out a sigh and leaned back against the wall.

"Great... now what's the next part of our plan, oh great doctor?" Kaminari sarcastically asked as he took a seat on the ground.

"Why ask me?" I turned around and looked back at him.

"Gee, I don't know. You're the one who said you have a plan in the first place! Was getting thrown into jail part of the plan? Was exposing Shoto part of the plan? Tell us! Or are you just helping your little apprentice along the way!" My hand started to form a fist and banged on the bars loudly. He jumped back at my reaction and panted out of breath.

"Don't you dare mention his name!" I shouted out loud at him. I felt my breathing was getting shaky and my fist slid down from the bars and tried to calm down.

"Iida..." Jiro spoke up. "God, I don't even know what to say. This is all new to me too. We're all frustrated by this."

"And let's not forget that Bakugo is still out there. We just can't give up, we have to at least do something-!"

"Hey! If you plan on explaining your little scheme to escape, then I suggest you shut up." The guard ordered us as a sign to keep quiet.

Dammit. For once, I'm having to agree with the big guy. I started rubbing the temples on my eyebrows with one hand and stared at the ground. This is just so frustrating towards me!

"AAAGGHHH!!" A loud shriek suddenly broke through the momentary silence and broke my train of thought. Was that Kirishima just now?! Kaminari glanced at me and hurriedly got up and rushed up beside me towards the metallic rusting bars.

"There's no way that was Kiri just now! What are they doing to him?!" Ashido exclaimed as she tried to look over to where and if he's going to return. The door loudly creaked open.