Chapter 11

Bakugo POV

"What do you mean there's a traitor among us?! Who on earth would betray the resistance?" Dunce face worriedly said and slammed his hand on the table causing the apple slice to be smashed.

"I'm just saying it as a possibility. Honestly, I don't know why they would betray us, when all we did was help everyone survive in this god forsaken world we live in!" Jiro spatted at Dunce face. Four eyes sighed and glanced over at me.

"If someone is betraying the resistance, then this could be the end for all of us. Wouldn't it be a good idea to find out who it is, Bakugo?" He suggested as he opened up an empty book.

"We need to do this now, or they will be spreading the word to that bastard of a prince. For all we know, we're all a suspect, except for Deku."

"With all do respect Bakugo, everyone is a suspect. Including Midoriya." Jiro corrected as she took a seat. "He may be a new member of the resistance, but we can't let anyone wander free."

"I have to agree on that. He might've overheard our conversation about our break in. Plus, since he has access to the castle, it's most likely him." Dumb hair added with a look of guilt on his face.

"Wait a minute! Mina also has access to the castle, if I didn't know any better, she could be the traitor! Or maybe there's two traitors and you are covering her tracks by framing Midoriya!" Dunce face stated while pointing his finger at Dumb hair.

"This is getting kind of outta hand, Iida." Half and half muttered. He grips Four eyes shoulder lightly while watching the three of them argue.

"Why point the finger at me?! I would never be a traitor!"

"For once Kaminari is actually making sense. You knew how to distract the guards a lot, because you formerly worked for Monoma. I wouldn't be surprised if his lackey is giving the future king information!"

"What about you, Jiro! All you've been doing is pointing fingers at everyone! Maybe you're the traitor among us!" Dumb hair blurted out.

"Everyone stop fighting!" Everyone stopped bickering with each other when four eyes slammed his open book on the table and let out a deep breath. "This is getting out of hand, and that is what the traitor would want. We don't know who it is, but fighting will get us nowhere. Especially you Jiro, we can't immediately point fingers with each other. We may not even know if there really is a traitor to begin with."

"...Sorry... I'm just... I just didn't want this group to fall apart, and since two of our members can't show up here all the time, it makes me want to lose their trust." Jiro admits as she fiddled with the end of her ragged shirt.

"Iida's right. If we continue to fight, either way we would disband and the guards will capture us and make us their servants. I think the best thing we should do right now is not to bring up this discussion again." Half and half suggested.

"Or better yet, we could look into it. Four eyes!" He looks back at me, "I want you to investigate this. And I want everyone not to be involved in this matter, half and half will help Four eyes. I'll keep an eye on Deku, Dumb hair will keep an eye on Mina. I too could be a suspect, so it'd be best to find someone you can talk too." I ordered and walked away from the others.

"Where are you going?" Half and half asked, I took a glance back at the others and sighed. "I need some time alone. Plus, it's time for everyone to go home. We've done all that we could." I replied as I unlocked and opened the door and left the place.

If there really is a traitor, then there's a possibility a lot of our information has been released. It's unlikely Deku's a traitor, considering he's just a new member. I'll have to have a talk with Four eyes about this thought in a few days to see what he has come up with.