• MASTER PLAN •

Stiles was missing. The lights had gone out and he was missing. Marley felt horrible. If she had just stayed out on the field and waited a little longer on the bench, she would have been able to find him. All the rush around her wasn't helping either. Jackson just killed himself and everyone in the locker room was messed up from it.

"Marley? You okay," Isaac whispered. She unfocused her eyes and nodded gently.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means," the Sheriff trailed off. He was on the verge of tears. "The hell, I don't know what that means. Um - look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you," Isaac said sympathetically. Marley had missed his nurturing side, something that she cherished about him.

"Look, he probably just freaked from all the attention or something. We'll find him," Scott said. Marley had no doubt that the hits could find him, but she felt horrible knowing that he was gone in the first place.

"He's gonna be okay," Marley said. She hoped. She knew they were gonna find him. Dead or alive?

"Yeah, I'll see you," Sheriff Stilinski said as he walked away.

"McCall!" Whilst coach walked over to Scott, Isaac pulled Marley to the side.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asked gently, searching for her eyes.

"Yeah, just, so much has happened," Marley sighed. "I just need a moment to breathe."

"He'll be okay, Marls," Isaac said, brushing the hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. She smiled up at him lovingly, butterflies swarming her stomach.

A few minutes went by. Marley, Scott and Isaac waited in the locker rooms as everyone left. They needed to find Stiles, but that meant getting something of his.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked. Marley peeled herself off the wall and reached up to pull a pin out of her hair. They were gonna break into Stiles's locker, so they needed to get in there somehow.

"I think so," Isaac said, but stopped as the screeching of Scott pulling the door off Stiles's locker Echoed in their ears. Scott turned to look at Marley who stood mouth open and pin between her fingers. "You gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we both are," Scott said and handed Isaac one of Stiles's grey trainers. He looked at it gingerly.

"How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked. Marley was glad she wasn't a werewolf; no way she would take a sniff at Stiles's sweaty shoes. She turned around and saw Derek stood in the doorway.

"We need to talk," he said. Another man, shorter than Derek with blue eyes, emerged from
Behind him.

"All of us," he said.

"Holy shit," Scott said. Marley had never seen this man in her life, she was just as confused as Isaac for once. "What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station," Derek said.

"Okay, hold on. He - he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott defended himself. Marley was hardly focused. She kept thinking, 'this man looks bonkers like Derek. Are they related?' and 'He has amazing eyelashes, what product is that?'.

"I'm gonna have to go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mum? She's gorgeous," the man said. 'Um ew' Marley thought.

"Shut up!" Scott and Derek said simultaneously.