| ENDINGS |

~~~~~

Words couldn't possibly describe how grateful I am for every single reader. At first I thought this story wasn't going to get many reads because the beginning is quite slow, but you've really surprised me.

When I first started, I was minimalistic and undernourished with my writing. But now I am so much more confident in myself and my abilities as a writer. Sometimes I think that I could have done better at some pints or that I should have done something differently, but I am more that pleased with where I am today. I went from writing 1000 words to 4000 words in only a few chapters. I would feel so inspired that I would write a whole chapter of around 3500 words in two days. I look back only three months ago and remember myself saying that I would probably give up writing in a few days. I've never finished a big project like this before, I've only ever started small things. May this be the first of many stories.

For my readers. Thank you for everything. If you've made it this far, you have a special place in my heart. I know I'm only young and I have a lot of growth in the writing, but you guys really have helped me. Every time someone comments I feel so proud, like I am doing something to make someone feel something. I love it when I see people cheer at parts of the story, it when it makes them laugh, or even to cry. I've never been good with emotions, but when I see you guys getting emotional over my writing, it feels amazing. I don't think I've actually processed how great it feels to make just a small difference. And if I can make one person feel something for just a sentence, then I won't stop writing.

I've put the Spotify playlist link in the first chapter, Omega.

Thank you. It's been my pleasure to write for you.

~~~~~

If anyone has seen Miss Peregrines home for Peculiar children, then you might be interested in my next book. I'm going to write an Enoch story. If you haven't seen/ or read the movie/ books, then I recommend. Trust me, it's worth your time. If you like teen wolf the you'll definitely like Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children.

I won't be starting this book for a while because I need to plan and create a solid idea and plot. My Isaac story was different because I had the scripts and a whole plot line ready for me, but for this story I'm starting from scratch. But here is the cover and a little bit of insight to the character.

Emotional/ Enoch O'Connor

"Do you know why we work so well together, Enoch?" She asked, brushing her pleated skirt as she stood up. Enoch sighed and picked up his tools. He pretended not to enjoy her company, though his cheeks were desperately holding back pink.

"No, why?" Enoch asked. His Scottish, glum accent ran through his annoyed tone like wine. She moved ever so delicately and sat at the other side of Enoch. He glanced up quickly, watching as she pushed her glasses up her nose like she always did. He had a habit of noticing things about her.

"Well, because you bring things to life with hearts," she began, her eyes focused on Enoch as the corner of her lip turned up. "And I can tell wether the hearts are pure or impure."

"Oh yeah? And what's mine?" Enoch asked, expecting the Empath to say his heart was filled with tar and hatred. She smiled and waited for Enoch to look at her. When he did, he couldn't help with melt at her warm exterior. It contrasted with his cold one.

"Your heart is the purest I've ever felt."

Started: 3rd April 2021
Finished: 12th July 2021

113, 614 words

This has been Both Broken.

Thank you for reading my story. Signing off for the last time. Until then.

- Niamh. Xx