• UNLEASHED •

"Literally what is the point of running laps for a full hour?" Marley asked as she walked by Isaac's side. They were both a little late for school since Isaac's joke of a car crashed. "I bet coach sits around and sips on orange juice whilst we bust our asses running round the whole of frickin California."

The good thing about Marley and Isaac was that they matched speeds. Marley liked to walk quickly, since this was usually accompanied by ranting. And Isaac liked to walk slowly despite having long legs. He loved to listen to his girlfriend talk as he loved it when she spoke. He loved her.

"And what sicko makes us do PE first period on a Monday? Not to mention the completely gross kits they make us wear," Marley said, trenching through the halls and referencing her PE kit. "I might as well wear booty shorts and bralet."

"Now that is something I'd like to see," Isaac said as they came to the changing room. Marley blushed slightly at the thought. "See you in a bit."

He kissed her cheek before they both stepped into the changing rooms. Marley was immediately swarmed with chatter. She made her way through until she found Lydia and Allison. They were half way through changing.

"Hey Marley," Allison said. "You okay?"

"Yeah. No," she sighed, pulling her blue shirt out of her bag. "I think- I think Isaac wants to have sex."

Lydia rolled her eyes as Allison sniggered. "Marley, do you want to have sex?"

"... I guess."

"You guess?" Allison asked. Marley pulled the shirt over her head and took her black skin shorts out.

"Yes. Yeah I do wanna have sex..." Marley replied, her words getting quiet towards the end. "Just, what do I do?"

"Well, do it somewhere where you are comfortable," Allison said. Marley slipped her shorts on.

"Make it special," Lydia said.

"Use protection," Allison said.

"Or don't, it's better without," Lydia said.

"No lydia. Use protection. A condom or the pill," Allison said.

Marley nodded, taking all of the information in as she tied her shoes.

"Marley," Miss Palms said. She was the PE training teacher, the only one allowed in the the girls changing rooms. "I want you to move to the runners group today instead of Netball. You're better suited there."

"Um okay," Marley said, not particularly understanding why. She was most definitely not the best at PE. The runner group was the group of boys and girls that did the most work, mainly laps around the school. "Okay, see you after class."

Marley walked towards the door and listened as Allison said, "If Isaac gets you pregnant I'll kill him."

...

"Marley, what are you doing here?" Stiles asked as the girl walked up the hill. Scott and Stiles stood together in their sports kit, mid conversation.

"They moved me to cross country for some reason," Marley said.

"Pace yourselves! Come on!" Coach shouted. Everyone got in line before the whistle blew. Marley started jogging with Scott and Stiles. Isaac was in front of them, but he seemed angry.