Home is in a picture

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Across the train Harry and his friends were mixing up similar feelings of annoyance and confusion, however, the feeling of having to stay with the Dursleys was even worse for Harry. The fact that the Dursleys agreed to let Draco, A pureblood wizard, live with them till god knows when was amazing to Harry. He knew the Dursleys loved money but not that much. McGonagall held a hefty amount of money under their noses so what else could they do.

To make things worse in this mess was the fact that he had to live with Draco. He and Draco kind of got over themselves and weren't arguing as much anymore, in reality, he couldn't remember the last time he spoke to him at all. This gave him a little bit of hope.

"I can't believe Zabini is my partner," Ron whined lying on Hermione's lap.

"I know it sucks but I guess it's set in stone now and there's nothing we can do to change that face," Hermione said patting her boyfriend's head before turning back to her book. "I mean I don't exactly like Astoria either,"

"Y'all are losers I got to stay with Bean," Seamus smiled hugging his boyfriend who just chuckled

"Sheesh Shea, at least pretend to feel sorry for them," Dean spoke squeezing the smaller boy tightly making him laugh.

Harry looked at the couples smiling, he couldn't help that wish he had someone of his own.

"I'm sure we'll be fine guys," He said absent-mindedly saying something for the sake of it. He pulled his hood up and fell asleep with the sun on his face and the rocking of the carriage.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

After a long journey, they arrived at the station at Kings Cross. Harry wished the train ride didn't end, but he knew he had to face reality whether he liked it or not. He stood up stretching ignoring a couple of bone cracks from stiffness and walked out of the carriage after the others.

"Harry dear!" Molly called as Harry got off the train. Harry smiled seeing the woman, he was immediately enveloped in a massive hug. "Hi Molly," he said slightly muffled taking in her motherly aura.

"It's a shame you can't stay with us dear, I do hope you'll be alright?" She asked caringly

Harry just nodded trying to push down negative emotions.

"I'll be fine," he said

"Later mate," Ron called as he walked off with Blaise walking closely behind the big family.

Hermione quickly hugged him "call all the time okay?"

He nodded hugging her once more before watching her walk off with Astoria to her parents

He sighed knowing he now had to look for Draco. It was quite an easy task seeing as he was tall and had platinum blonde hair. He rushed over to the blonde easily seeing as he didn't have much luggage especially as he didn't want the Dursleys to know that he had lots of money.

"bout time potter," The blonde said as he watched the boy scurry up to him his face a deep red as if he had run a marathon "calm down no need to rush,"

"Sorry," he replied breathlessly before making an effort to smile.

Draco rolled his eyes and pulled out his handkerchief.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Harry asked cautiously.

"Just gonna hold a drugged cloth over your nose until you pass out so I can drag you to the woods and murder you," Draco said sarcastically

"WHAT?!" Harry screeched not sensing the sarcasm.

"I'm just wiping your face smart ass," the taller now stepping closer to Harry. Not going to lie he was quite amused by the younger's gullible tendencies.

"oh ok,?" Harry stepped closer to Draco holding up his face expectantly. After removing the boy's glasses, Draco quickly wiped his forehead and upper lip. Before grabbing suncream and rubbing it on Harry's face. This was much to Harry's surprise but he still complied.

"pout," Harry listened and pouted his lips making Draco internally chuckle before apply Vanilla lip balm to the boy's lips.

Harry opened his eyes to 'see' the person in front of him, he cursed his blindness as he could only make out sharp features. Draco cleaned the boy's glasses on his shirt and slipped the black frames on Harry's face.

"that was much Malfoy," Harry said blushing at his gestures

"I'm not walking around with a sweaty tomato," He said applying his own Cherry lip balm to his lips before clutching his bags. "looks like I only got rid of the sweaty part,"

Harry instantly put his hand to his face feeling the warmness, he was blushing, he let out a shy laugh. The two stood for about ten seconds before Draco spoke up.

"So how we getting to your place? Car, taxi?" he questioned looking expectantly

"Taxi," Harry said glad that the Dursleys weren't going to make him walk home.

"Good thing I did my research," Draco said walking out of the train station.

Harry nodded then pulled out his phone, the Dursleys didn't actually know about it actually, He quickly opened up Uber and ordered a taxi. It said that it would arrive in 10 mins.

"you have one of those too!" Draco said pulling out his iPhone 12 with an ivy green phone case emblemed with Draconis in gold cursive in the corner.

"yeah I do," Harry said holding his yellow iPhone 11, with a clear case holding an aesthetic picture of him in a field of daisies, next to Draco's.

"I don't suppose you could teach me how to use it?" Draco asked opening the device to see his home screen.

"of course," he beamed opening his phone.

"by the way, that picture of you is quite nice," Draco said turning over the other's phone.

Harry blushed at the compliment only being able to squeak a quick 'thank you'

He looked back at the picture. He was smiling and lying down in the white and yellow flowers a crown of them in his messy dark hair.

Draco was messing around on his phone until he found the camera.

"Look Potter I can see myself!" he beamed

"It's just a camera Malfoy look," he said grabbing his own phone "muggles use it to capture nice moments,"

Harry stretched his phone out trying to fit him and Draco in the frame but his arm was too short. Draco took the phone from Harry's hand and snapped a photo of them.

"This is nice," Harrys said admiring the photo

"I look like a frog potter," Draco whined. Harry just laughed, standing up as he saw their ride pull up at the station.

The man smiled getting out and taking Harry's and Draco's luggage putting it in the boot of the car. Luckily, this was not Draco's first time in a Taxi due to Muggle studies, he remembered being very alarmed as the person tried to take his luggage. When he says very panicked he meant he screamed,' HE'S ROBBING MEH, HE'S ROBBING MEH'

He laughed silently at the memory and clambered into the car with harry. The car ride went really peacefully. Most of the time Draco looked out of the window admiring the street and bustle of London. It had just started to rain too making the scene seem more refreshing, knowing that the rain couldn't touch him.

He was snapped out of his train of thoughts as he felt a heavy mass on his shoulder. He looked down to see a sleeping potter. He debated whether or not to push him off, however in the end he decided that he would allow the boy to sleep peacefully. He noticed the dark circles and stress on Harry's face when he was pampering it. He pulled out his phone to take a picture of the sleeping boy.

could you blame him?

Potter said to use it to capture nice moments

and this moment definitely fits the description.

🌻🌻🌻🌻