Bonus: The Burrow pt 2

✨✨✨✨

"Dinner is ready!"

Ron hurtled down the stairs making Blaise scoff,seeing as he was an only child, he didn't quite understand why it was literally animal warfare.

"Good lord will you stop running, there is plenty for everyone," Molly called from the Kitchen, it was a speech she had nearly every day.

The twins, Ginny and Ron were mid way trying to snatch as much food on their plates leaving almost nothing but scraps to be left. Blaise seemed at a loss for words, how could food be gone so quickly? you would think these guys hand't eaten in years. Although he kew that was defenately not true seeing as he always glared at Weasley stuffing his face with his crusty hands.

"Here Blaise I made some extra just for you because this household has no manners,"

"Why thank you Mrs Weasley,"

Blaise gracefully took the plate and smirked softly as the rest of the Wealseys looked astonished.

"Mum you never do that!"
"We live here!?"
"Where our mother?"
"And what did you do to her,"

"Stop being irrational, Blaise is a guest and don't think I didn't hear him cleaning your room Ronald,"
Ginny, the twins and Ron looked down sheepishly eating the food they manage to savour.
Just then Mr Weasley walked through the door , with his signiture smile plastered on his face.

"Hello darling what's for dinner?" He took a seat placing a napkin around his neck expectantly,

"Just some roast pheasant and potatoes,"

"I'm sure whatever you make will be lovely,"

"Blaise, nice to see you," Blaise drank some water,slowly stood up and reached his hand out to introduce himself before he was pulled into another unwanted hug.
"Hello sir, thank you for letting me stay in your ever so humble household,"

Bill nodded proudly as he watched the dark skin boy walk back to his seat and continued eating neatly.

"I must say Molly this is very well done food!Did you use oregano? Or was it Lavender with a hint of thyme?," Ron's mouth dropped open.

"As a matter of fact it was all three, it is nice someone appreciates my cooking,"

Blaise smiled making eye contact with Ginny who was sending daggers in his direction, to which he flipped her off discreetly.

After dinner the twins were forced to do the dishes leaving Blaise and Ron to walk up the stairs to their room.

As soon as they were inside Ron slammed the door and faced Blaise, turning the same colour as his hair.

"What the fuck was that?" That was whatRon intended to say but it came out in a bunch of grunts

"Words Weasley, you can do it,"

"Why are you sucking up to my mum?"

"Because even if it is temporary I need to be the favourite child,"

"You are suc-"

"A smart person? Thanks Weasley,"

Blaise smugly looked Ron up and down before going over to his PC to play Minecraft with Theo.

✨✨✨✨

"NO YOU CAN NOT SLEEP IN MY HOUSE THEO,"

"WHY NOT?"

"YOU KILLED MY PIG,"

"Yes about that ...."

All of a sudden a box appeared in front of Blaise making him furrow his eyebrows. It also took Ron by surprise who was sitting on his bed making googly eyes at his phone.

"The fuck?" Ron chirped

Blaise opened the box slowly, gasping at the contents

"THEODORE NOTT SAY YOUR LAST FUCKING PRAYERS,"

The sound of Theo leaving the call was heard throughout Blaise's headphones making him sigh frantically.

Blaise opened it again glaring at the box.

The pig cowered slightly shrinking  back into the box. Ron ,however, burst out laughing making a mental note on congratulating Theo on pissing off Blaise.

"He sent you a pig?"

"He sent me a fucking stack of bacon."

Blaise spat making the pig look down as though ashamed.

"Blaise your hurting its feelings,"

"It's a pig,"

"It has a heart!"

"You're just saying that because it is practically your twin,"

"What how?!"

"You're dirty and eat disgustingly,"

"That's beside the point,"Ron said brushing off Blaise's comment and eyeing the pig softly,

"At least name it," Ron protested

"Chopper," basin sneered, Ron knew fully well what he based that name of and looked at him in disbelief.

"I can't with you, have fun with Chopper,"

Ron left the room slightly laughing at Blaise's attitude. Blaise looked at the pig who looked back at Blaise.

"You're so stupid," Blaise sneered at the teacup pig. Chopper let out a sad whine making his doe like eyes falter. Blaise could had sworn he saw a tear roll out of the pigs eye.

"Wait no, don't be sad," Blaise frantically said picking up the pig softly and hugging it close.

"I didn't really mean it chopper,"

Chopper looked up at him softly before snuggling into him happily.

"I mean I still don't like you but you're cute enough I guess,"
Chopper excitedly squealed as he obediently sat on the desk. Blaise had to bite back a smile as he looked at the pig.

Maybe this wouldn't  be so bad after all.

✨✨✨✨

Blaise lied- it was the best thing that ever happened to him. Maybe it was a laughable contrast with someone as clean as Blaise with an animal that had a representation of being exactly the opposite but he made sure that chopper was in top shape all the time and shot down all opposition to his Chopper. He had made a small house for Chopper to sleep in as well as lots of food.

Although Mrs Weasley was not sure at first, she quickly grew to love the relationship between Chopper and Blaise. They did everything thing together. They went on walks, played games, watched movies and insulted Ron.

Maybe Theo wasn't so bad after all. (Just a little bit less bad)

BlaisexChopper is my OP ship fight me 🤜🏾😾