Home is in the snacks aisle

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry finished fastening his belt and looked down at his outfit pleased that he could finally wear whatever he wanted without worrying about the Dursleys.

He wore a black and white checkered belt a yellow top and a long overshirt that reached to his legs accompanied by some beige trousers. He also wore a bucket hat on his head tying the look together. He rushed downstairs to see Draco was already standing scrolling on his phone happily before looking up at Harry.

It was safe to say that Draco looked hot. He had an ivy green turtle neck as well as some black jeans and Balenciaga on his feet.

He also wore a cap on his head with a couple of chains strung around his neck. His body definitely defined and it was making Harry panic. Harry never saw Draco dress like this in Hogwarts but he guessed it was because it wasn't formal enough.

"Done staring potter?" Draco smirked harry rolling his eyes and grabbing his vans

"who said I was staring?" he remarked putting his mask on.

"very well then," Draco said putting on his mask too, picking up his keys and walking out of the house. Harry was quickly wished into the thrill of apparition arriving at a car park. he was confused but quickly followed the blonde to a white car. more specifically- a Porsche

"Draco?" he asked for reassurance

"get in loser," he said getting into the driving seat. harry was almost afraid to touch the door handle, after a few seconds he did climbing into the front seat.

"This is your car?"

"no, I stole it," he said rolling his eyes and starting the car

Harry got the message and fumbled with his seat belt. Draco noticed this and leaned over harry clicking the seat belt in place for him before doing his own. It seemed to only Harry who was remotely bothered by that, but he decided not to think about it too much.

Harry pulled out his phone and decided that he wanted to post.

He went on his story and start recording,

"We are going shopping," he said zooming in on his face before doing the same for Draco who looked over briefly.

"That is correct," he replied making a turn "and this person right here can't do his own seat belt,"

"Not true," he said zooming into his face "this person over here just likes flirting with me,"

"How could I not? your cute cheeks always heat up when I do,"

"He's lying I promise you," Harry abruptly finished the story update before people would take into account his poor cheeks.

The rest of the journey was spent with soft music playing in the background and harry refusing to look at Draco.

"hey, petit fromage? we are here,"

Harry frowned at the nickname and slowly got out staring at the store in front of him.

"Waitrose? really? are you allergic to things that are reasonably priced?"

"I am not going to Tesco and watch a bunch of middle-aged women drag their screaming kids around a store where the shop attendants aren't even helpful,"

"Fair point," he said as he imagined young Dudley screaming while aunt Petunia dragged him along nervously laughing at the attention they were getting

🌻🌻🌻🌻

They walk around the store with Draco pushing the trolling and Harry grabbing random food from the aisles, mainly pasta, fruit, drinks, and a lot of broccoli, as it turns out Draco was obsessed with it.