*Home is a complete mess*

🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Potter?"

"Potteerrrr"

"Get up you lazy arse,"

Harry woke up with a yawn, rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up from a rather blissful sleep. His calm demeanor changing when he realized where his head was resting.

"Sorry!" he said quickly moving his head from the blonde's shoulder

"you drool potter," he said before climbing out of the car

Harry's hands flew to his face trying to wipe the non-existent saliva from his mouth before getting out behind Draco. The man smiled while getting out their bags.

"you know you two make a pretty great couple, aahhh, I remember when I was just like you,"

The boys stood dumbfounded, unable to reply to him because he already walked back into the car, pulling away.

"I -....you know what let's just go in," Draco said pulling his bag to the front door. Harry winced at the thought of Privet Drive and the Dursleys. The endless summers and childhood he spent here shadowing over him.

"you good?" Draco asked sounding slightly concerned, not his usual careless tone.

"me? yeah yeah," he assured.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

He knocked on the door timidly, hearing the jangling keys and a grunt as the whale of a man opened the brown door.

"you little-," he began grabbing Harry's jumper before seeing Draco who looked perplexed, dropping the frail boy.

"haha, you must be Draco," he said trying to cover up for what he did five seconds ago." I'm-" Vernon started.

"I didn't ask and I frankly don't give a shit," Draco said with a disgusted look on his face at the man who stood before him. "Harry, darling, show me to my room please," he said sickenly sweetly.

Harry nodded waiting for Vernon to move before trudging up the stairs of Number 4, Draco following closely behind. He could see Dudley poking out of his room door eyeing the two. Harry ignored him to find the guest room, he opened the door to see Aunt Petunia making the bed clearly expecting Draco's arrival.

"Ahh, you are here, make yourself at home," she drawled her hungry eyes on Draco's designer products, just as she was about to touch his Prada bag he moved it out of her reach.

"I would prefer if you didn't touch my stuff, " he said walking around her as if she was disease before making it to the desk. She clearly looked hurt but she cleared her throat and replaced it with her uptight face. She walked towards harry handing him a list of chores forcefully before walking out of the room.

Harry sighed turning to go put his stuff down in his 'room'

"Potter? aren't you going to show me around?" Draco smiled looking at Harry who curtly nodded.

"sure,"

He guided him from the Kitchen to the living room to Dudley's room to the Dursley's room. Draco made comment here and there about Dursley's horrible taste in furniture to which Petunia looked as if she was about to cry making Harry feel like laughing.

"what about your room," He asked stopping in front of the only room they hadn't been in. Harry's heart stopped. His room barely could be called a room. It still had bloodstains on the sheets and bandages littered around and barred windows and was basically just a mattress. His mind also flicked back to pieces of paper scattered around.