Chapter 2

Marco POV

It is 11:00 p.m when we walk into this club called "The Flaming Lion". That is is so stupid, who would come up with a name like that. All the clubs I own are called something cool, but as I walk in, I can see that the name has no effect on the popularity. 

This place is packed with people, lust filled eyes of men, and very, very hot women wearing tight dresses and dancing the night away. I can almost hear Gio salivating behind me, he is the biggest man whore I have ever met. 

All of us are dressed casually, dark jeans or slacks, I am wearing a white button up, not done up all the way and my sleeves are rolled up to my elbows. We are following Enzo who hasn't told us yet much about this person he thinks will help us, although he dragged us to this club where he clearly knows his way around since he is moving quickly though the crowd.

 We continue to follow him, up and down steps, past tables and the dance floor, as I listen to Rosco go on and on about the statistics of meeting someone who will be your future wife in a bar, and Gio and Angelo talk about the hot piece of ass they could score here. 

Antonio is quiet as he is engaged to Eliza, a nice pretty girl who I know he is head over heels in love with, we all like her.

We start to approach the bar when Enzo turns around with a massive grin on his face, looking more excited than usual. He says, "Ok guys, Bex is who I want you to meet. She has been my best friend since high school, other than you guys of course hahah. She is the most incredible auto mechanic ever, she graduated with an undergraduate degree in engineering and a masters in mechanical engineering and she is only 20, she skipped a bunch of grades. She is as funny as me!" he says being his cocky self, "and she loves me like a brother, I am sure she will help!"

I am a little skeptical. Who is this girl he is talking about? Clearly she and Enzo have a great relationship considering how happy he seems to be just to introduce us to her. But, I have rarely seen women auto mechanics, I can't picture her being able to pull off this job. 

We approach the bar area and my heart stops as I scan the area. There, in the centre, effortlessly pouring shots and mixing martinis all by herself, is the most stunning women I have ever seen in my life. 

She is wearing a white tank top and light blue ripped mom jeans. Her golden hair falls in soft curls down her back. She has the most beautiful shade of blue eyes I have ever seen and is wearing silver hoops in her ears. 

Not to be narcissistic, but I always have girls hanging off my arms, girls who would sell themselves  just to sleep with me, and trust when I say I have gladly complied.

Never in my life have I wanted anything more than a hook up, I am a fierce Mafia Don, I don't need a relationship. But this girl, damn, one look and I want to meet her. Then I realize that is the infamous Bex as I notice Enzo is grinning while looking straight at her. 

She looks up and spots us, an adorable smile planting her face the second she sees Enzo.

"Enzo!!! How are you stronzo?!" she says as Enzo pulls her into a bear hug from across the bar.