Chapter 28

Marco POV

Bex and Rosco look incredible. I didn't know Bex could dance like that, but Rosco is even more surprising. He is swinging her around, leading the dance, and looking like a prince. 

I don't feel jealous either because he is one of my best friends and I know he likes Bex, but not in that way. It was him actually who helped me out that week when Bex was mad at me, saying that I needed to grow balls and talk to her. 

I can see Eliza in the corner grumbling. She does not look happy. Probably because all the attention is on her daughter who she hates so much. My fists curl at the thought of her words earlier. I hate that woman and I have met her once. If it wasn't for the alliance I just made, I would ruin her life.

I have enough of watching Eliza and also Rosco dancing with my girl. I start walking towards them just as that song finishes. People move out of my way and stare at me as I approach the two in the centre. What can I say, I know I'm feared, and I love it.

I walk up to Rosco and Bex, who are lightly chatting until the next dance starts. I interrupt by saying, "May I steal a dance from your partner Ros?"

Rosco turns grinning at me and says, "Yes please. Bex is tiring me out with her effortless moves. I thought I was a good dancer, but of course she is better."

Bex chuckles and gives Rosco a friendly hug, causing him to smile. She then takes my hands and I pull her closer to me as the next song starts. It is a very intimate, slow song, causing Bex too blush. 

Our hands are linked to the right of me, my left hand pulling her flush against me on her lower back, just above her ass. She is so tiny that my hand almost spreads fully across her back. Her right arm is on my shoulder, although she moves it to touch the nape of my neck.

We slowly sway to the music, not saying anything, but just looking into each other's eyes smiling. I feel so at peace with her. I'm falling fast.

She is so short, even in heels, that I am looking down at her. I finally get the courage to ask, "Are you ok, Principessa? What your mother said was cruel and hurtful and just know none of that shit is true."

Her smile falters a little bit, but she still replies, "I will be ok."

"Do you want to talk about it."

"Not really."

"Ok."

"Did you get the alliance with the Spanish."

"Yes we did. Everything should work out in the end, especially with the great job you did with the cars. What's going to happen next, baby. You will go back to your jobs, I might not see you as much, but I don't want that. I love having you at the base with me, the boys and my men do too. Not to mention I still need to find a way to pay you back for everything."

She hesitates for a moment, but then begins to speak with a smile still on her face. "We can discuss this when it comes, but I am not leaving you. I will still make a habit to see you guys all the time, even if I no longer work for you. As for the payment, just getting in this relationship is enough for me."

I smile at her words and lean down to rest my head on her shoulder, as we continue to sway to the music. My hand on her back comes up to play with her hair, and she sighs in content. We are both so distracted by each other's presence that we don't notice how everyone is the hall is looking at us or trying not to, or how the boys are grinning like idiots, or how Eliza left in a hurry. 

Hours past, and Bex and I continue to dance. We obviously took some breaks for food and to rest, but there is nothing better than being here with my Principessa. I'm not too happy when Enzo comes to steal a dance with her and she accepts, especially because of what type of dancing I saw them do at the bar a few weeks ago.