Chapter 31

Marco POV

Just the sight of her is going to make me cum.

"Prin-cipessa," I stutter. Why am I stuttering. "You're here!" I exclaim. I go to grab her to me and kiss her and hold her, I don't even know, but she moves first, shoving me so I am now sitting on the bed.

She takes a step back, still looking nervous as hell. Then she starts rambling.

"I don't know what I'm doing here. I wanted to surprise you and I missed you so much even though it was like what, 3 days? So I decided to come here and I had your cousin and your friends make sure they didn't make any plans. And then I wanted to like look super sexy and shit so you would piss yourself or something when you saw me for the first time, but I have never worn anything like this. So now I'm super nervous and feel like an idiot and not sexy at all so maybe I should just chan-"

I stop her giant rant by grabbing her hips and pulling her towards me, so she is now standing between my legs, and I am resting my forehead against her stomach. I don't say anything and just breath her in, still in awe of how beautiful she looks. She puts her hands hesitantly in my hair.

"Do, do you like it?" she asks meekly. I look up at her, and push her away, but still at arms length so I can keep my hands on her hips. 

I look her up and down, admiring her beautiful body. The scars don't matter to me, her thighs and hips which are bigger than today's beauty standards only make me love her more, and I honestly for the life of me can't figure out why she wouldn't think I like this.

"You are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen Bexley." I say. She smiles, now looking more confident, and pushes me on the bed so I am on my back. "Happy birthday Marco." she whispers.

That was the last thing she said before she pounced on me. Her lips against mine, our tongues meeting, our hips grinding into each other. I have my hands on her hips, squeezing tightly, just the way she likes it. I move them along her back, cupping her ass, to her shoulder, hair and neck. 

I just want to touch every single part of her, memorize the curves and shapes of her body, not that I haven't done so already. I flip her around so now I am on top. I start kissing her neck and Bex moans out my name. 

"Baby, when you say my name like that it makes me want to rip off these tiny pieces of fabric off your body." I murmur into her ear.

Bex looks at me, we are staring each other down. She says while fighting back a smile, "I bought two, just in case that happened and you still wanted to admire later."

I let out a laugh. A full head back loud laugh. God this girl. I unclasp her bra and throw it across the room. I return my eye contact, but start kissing all the way down her body. 

She keeps looking me in the eye, and fights her squirming of anticipation. I get to where she wants me most, and very slowly, put my teeth on the hem of her thong. In one quick motion, I rip them off her body.

She moans and I stare unashamed at her dripping core. "Principessa, I am going to devour you."

I don't give her any time too retort. I dive in, licking one long stripe up the centre of her lips, right to her clit. I start torturing that little nub, licking it, twirling it in my tongue, sucking it. Bex is a mess under me, her sweet wetness coating my face, dripping on to her thighs.

I lick it all up and continue ravishing her. Her taste is my favourite snack, I could live off her, do this forever if she could handle it. I add a finger, almost coming in my pants when I feel her velvety walls, tight against my finger. I start pummelling into her, adding a second and third finger, knowing I'm hitting the right spots. I continue to suck her clit.

Then I switch it up, now fucking her with my tongue, as my fingers roll her clit in between them, and then rub it in circles. I can feel Bex shaking, her moaning my name and other curses, her telling me to not stop, to keep going. She grabbing my hair and pulling tightly, she knows I like that.

She climaxes fast and hard, yelling my name, and I keep my fingers going in her so she can ride out her orgasm. She waists no time, pulling my head up and reaching down to unbuckle my belt and get rid of my pants, freeing my very hard cock.

We both take a second to admire each other. My gaze makes her nipples tighten, and I start to pump myself slowly. "Please." she begs.

I lower myself on to her and kiss her passionately. I don't know how, but their seems to be a shift in our connection, I know she can feel it to. I look into those eyes that I love so much and smile, she gives me a heartwarming smile back.

I lower myself into her, her walls squeezing around my cock. We both moan at the same time. I start my thrusts slow, but deep. We keep eye contact, and I can't look away. This girl has my whole heart, I want her to feel as special as she made me feel just by remembering my birthday.

I interlace our fingers, putting them next to her head, so I am caging us in. Her hands fit perfectly in mine, as if they were meant to be. "Let me show you how much you mean to me, baby." I whisper in her ear.

I quicken my pace of the thrusts, angling my hips so they hit that spot inside her every time. She rolls her hips, meeting my base, and I lower my mouth to her. This sex is passionate and loving, each of us trying to make the other more satisfied.

I know none of us are going to last long when I feel her walls clenching around my cock, and I feel my orgasm in my belly, my cock twitching against those smooth and soft walls.

"Cum for me baby, we will go together." and she does exactly that once I finish my sentence, yelling my name. I am quick to follow, yelling her name back. I lightly pull out of her once I am done, and roll to the side, lazily putting my arms around her and pulling her close.

Once we control our breathing and sigh, I stand up. She looks at me and I pick her up with me, carrying her to the bathroom, both of us still naked.

"What are you doing?" she asks. "Just giving my girl what she deserves." I say back.

I place her on the counter, facing the mirror and start a bath, making sure it's a good temperature. I dim the lights and start massaging her shoulders and back. She lets out a sigh, letting me know I'm doing good. 

I don't know when I became such a softie, I have never treated girls like this. But Bex is the one I love, and I will make her endlessly happy if its the last thing I do. 

The bath is ready so I turn off the water and place her in. I get in behind her, my legs to her side, and pull her in, wrapping my arms protectively around her waist. She leans back into my chest, and I nuzzle my face into her neck.

She whispers, "Your last surprise is also ready. The cars are done. All of them. We tested them to, they should give you no problems."

I smile against her skin. Of course she finished early, such a queen. I go to thank her, but something slips out of my mouth instead.

"I love you."