🏁Déjà vu🔍

The teens split up and walked around the school in groups or alone.

Shuichi wanted to go with maki and kaito but they had already gone with yonaga. So shuichi went alone.

He sighed as he walked through the courtyard examining everything he saw with his detective eye. He continued down the courtyard examining the bushes hoping maybe somewhere in there, there could be a way out, untill somewhere along the bushes  he heard a rustle.

Shuichi shivered and raised his voice "h-hello?" He waited a few seconds for a response and mustered up the courage to check the leafs

He walked slowly...and..

"SURPRISE! Nishishi~" "ARGh- o-ouma-kun..." shuichi trembled falling backwards into the grass below "AHA! You should've seen your face Saihara-chan!" Shuichi felt a shiver down his spine. Hm..strange. "S-saihara-chan?" He questions, his ears turning pink, as ouma stood there giggling and he stood up brushing himself off "mhm!" Kokichi shook his head in return and winked putting his hands behind his head
"May i a-ask why?" Shuichi looked anywhere but the violet boy's eyes, his cheeks burning more and more by the second.

"Couse!" Kokichi returned "That's not an answer!" The detective rebutted gaining an amused look from the dictator "dunno, you're pretty cute~" he winked once again. Now shuichi was bright red "c-cute!?" "Yup cute! Now cmon emo boy lets search!" Kokichi grabbed shuichi's hand and began dragging him around the courtyard. All while shuichi thought. About the chill that crawled down his spine when kokichi called him 'saihara-chan' and how his face kept heating up the longer kokichi held shuichi's hand in his.

__________________________________________________

After a while of searching while kokichi held Shuichi's hand and dragged him everywhere the two boys sat down under the shade of the trees for a bit. "Ykow i only met you like i dunno, yesterday but i feel like I've know you for so long! Its funny actually i have never met any hot emo detectives!" Kokichi teased. Shuichi lightly chuckled and layed down on the grass, kokichi following soon after "i feel like i should give you a nickname...hm, what about shui! Or shu, or Ichi! Oo! I know! Sai-chan!" There it was again. The chill down his spine. The detective smiled "sure"

Déjà vu