Light

TW: derealisation

There it was again.

That heavy air in that same gym.
Where this had  all started merely 2 nights ago.

But the bear and his...monokubs were no where to be seen. All that shuichi could see was kaede's pale face scrunch up in anticipation. Kaito and maki standing side by side silently.
The room was dead silent "a-atua says monokuma will come soon! Something bad is going to happen..i know it! Atua said so!" Angie finally spoke up breaking the tension "that atua dude is right, something feels off" kokichi said with a tinge of worry in his voice. "Right, but if what monokuma called us for is important why isnt that bear here?" Rantaro sighed "p-perhaps hes doing something elsewhere?" Tsumugi quietly said pushing her glasses up "all the more reason to worry plain Jane!" Miu yelled "gonta think monokuma is suspicious"
"Indeed, mysterious behaviour for a mysterious creature" gonta and korekiyo spoke

"Alright alright! Will you kids shut up? I'm here! Now shush and listen to me!" Monokuma emerged from behind the podium as he had before and sat on top.
The room once again went silent

"Alrighty! Its been 2 days and not one dead body! People are getting angsty! So to spice things up we are introducing the
ⒻⒾⓇⓈⓉ ⒷⓁⓄⓄⒹ ⓅⒺⓇⓀ
The first blackened to kill the first victim and name themselves as said blackened will be allowed to graduate. No trial, no punishment, the rest of you will continue the killing game. If the blackened fails to reveal themselves before the trial, they will be punished if found guilty. Isnt that fun!"

F-first blood perk?..what is this? What did he mean by 'people are getting angsty' ?...
"WE WONT KILL EACH OTHER YOU PHYCOTIC BEAR!" Kaito Yelled bunching up his fists
"T-thats right. We wont fall victims of your despair!" Kaede yelled

"I dont know about you losers but I'd be careful" monokuma giggled "take this seriously! I'm not lying yknow!"

Shuichi tuned out the conversation from then.

Kill eachother?
For the perk of getting out on your own? How would anyone live with themselves after that?

Shuichi dug him self farther and farther into his mind. Disconnecting from the world around him.
It wasnt worth it to listen. Everyone was just arguing with eachother.
Miu was yelling at kokichi. Kokichi was yelling at kaito.
Maki was threatening people
Tenko was swearing off the boys. Himiko was 'protecting herself with magic' gonta was trying to calm people down. And kirumi was making sure no one got hurt in the process.
Shuichi wasnt really aware of what was happening.
He felt so surreal. His palms felt so fuzzy. He felt like a shadow. He felt like loose air forming a sad pathetic figure
His mind was getting darker by the second.
Swallowing him up like a gigantic monster.
He felt so weak at the knees. He felt so worthless.
So useless.

"Keep your head up shuichi! We can do this. I believe in you"

There was always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Kaede.
She beamed like a ray of sunshine. Shining through despair.
"I- . . . I'll do my best"

Maybe if he stuck by kaede, everything would be ok.

Right?

Broken Lies And Lovely TruthsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara