Ten Random Facts About Zevlin

1. Zevlin never learned how to swim properly. The best he can do is float and doggy paddle.

2. When Valeriana first arrived, he had a huge crush on her. He thought she was beautiful and still does.

3. Twin telepathy and intuition is a real thing between Zevlin and his sister. More often than not, than have a conversation without ever opening their mouths.

4. Zevlin always felt as if he was inferior to his sister because of how strong she is.

5. His favorite food is anything with rice in it. Valeriana told him about sushi and promised to take him to try authentic Asian food in the human world as soon as the chance presented itself.

6. He's an extremely heavy sleeper and has incredibly vivid dreams.

7. Zevlin spends a lot of time with Rowe and Charles and considers them to be two of his closest friends.

8. When Corvan's oldest sister went missing. Zevlin was one of the two people who could convince Corvan to eat.

9. He doesn't remember much of his life with his parents, but he truly loves Saskia as if she had been his biological mother. Lord Rupert helped Zevlin with his elemental control as soon as he realized he possessed the same gift as his father.

10. Upon graduation from the academy, Zevlin has the option to become Corvan's general and right hand man should he wish it.