Ten Random Facts About Charles

1. Charles didn't want to be his father's heir. When he found out about Tamara, he was fully prepared to pass over her birthright as the oldest sibling.

2. Charles is overly organized because he has severe ADHD. He tries to keep things in order to combat his messy brain which is why he writes everything down.

3. Unlike most Larkovians, Charles was never a natural swimmer.

4. Charles wishes he had another sibling like Corvan's family.

5. When Charles started at the academy, a random student called Tamara his "bastard sister", so he broke the guy's nose in one swift punch.

6. Charles is a huge prankster. He never starts the prank war among his friends, but always finishes it.

7. When Charles was a child, he used to run into walls in the palace headfirst. That's how his father realized he needed glasses.

8. Charles's mother was never very loving towards him or his father. Their marriage was arranged, so she treated Charles as an obligation more than a son.

9. Charles has nightmares about the day he got caught in the fire.

10. Since Charles has never had much interest in a relationship, many people assume he's gay. In reality, Charles just don't want a relationship with anyone when knowing that his future is extremely insecure with the coming war.

A/n: soooo do you guys like these? They're kinda fun to write :)