Ten Random Facts About Keelan

1. Keelan and Corvan were very close growing up. In fact, they often think of themselves as best friends.

2. Keelan didn't inherit his position as the eleventh ranker. The young girl he had dueled had only held her position for a month when Keelan took it.

3. Keelan has dyslexia and has to ask the other rankers for help with his studies from time to time.

4. He can feel vibrations through the earth which allows him to track people and enemies with ease.

5. Although Charles is normally in charge of planning and strategy, Keelan is normally consulted about stealth missions since they're his specialty.

6. When Keelan was a baby, he would cause mini-earthquakes if he became extremely upset.

7. Keelan is physically the strongest out of all the rankers. His workouts consists of picking up huge rocks and dragging logs behind him for hours. He says it "builds character".

8. Although he prefers to use a spear, Keelan is pretty handy with a bow as well.

9. None of the other rankers have ever seen Keelan genuinely angry, but from what they've been told, it's not a pretty sight.

10. Keelan thinks of Brindon as his brother and his family treats him as such.