Ten Random Facts About Corvan

I'm literally making these up! They're not from the books, so you don't have to worry about spoilers, but I wanted to give you guys something to hold you over for a bit :)

1. Many people assume that Corvan's favorite color is red since he's Arlandian nobility. It's actually a sunny yellow.

2. Corvan loves sweets, especially chocolate.

3. Corvan fakes being confident 99.9% of time. He's not nearly as arrogant as people think.

4. Corvan reads so much to help combat his anxiety.

5. Even though he's the first ranker and keeps up with his vigorous training, he will avoid cardio workouts as much as possible. He hates to run.

6. When Corvan's oldest sister died, he stopped speaking for almost a year.

7. Corvan picked Emmillyse's name, but his father chose the nickname Emmi.

8. When Corvan was a young child, he actually took after his mother quite a bit. Once he became the heir to Arlandia, he hid his true character behind a mask.

9. When Corvan's gift of fire began to manifest during his infancy, his body temperature remained irregularly high. At one point, he even set his bassinet on fire in the nursery.

10. The fight between Corvan and Rowe was very intense, and to this day, he was the only person to ever truly challenge the first-ranker, according to Corvan himself.