Ten Random Facts About Tamara

1. Tamara was never called 'Tam' until Charles came into her life. Obviously, the nickname stuck.

2. Before her step-mother made it very clear she was unwelcome, Tamara and Charles actually had a normal sibling relationship.

3. Tamara is every bit as good as Charles at making battle plans and strategy. She allows him to take the lead on it to help build his confidence as a leader.

4. Although she's known for her tomboyish nature, she loves the color pink. It's soft and gentle which is the complete opposite of her life thus far.

5. She's the spitting image of her mother; temper and all.

6. Tamara also won her spot as the third-ranker in a duel. When it was simply offered to her, she was highly offended.

7. She's a great actress and loves to watch plays in here free time. This is why she likes human movies so much.

8. Although she doesn't want to become her father's heir, Tamara still hopes that he'll offer her a place as General in his army.

9. Tamara suffers from ADHD, just like her little brother. This causes her to hyper-fixate easily and makes her irritable.

10. After the fire, a student at the academy made a rude comment about Charles having to wear an eye patch. In response, Tamara offered to blacken both of his.