Chapter - 10

Ok,so today is the day for our meeting with Hope corporations..I have done my preparations well but I am still quite nervous.

Today the meeting is held in the building of Hope corporations, so I have to go there.

Right now, I just finished my breakfast and then took my bag and my jacket and stood in front of the mirror.

(Y/n's outfit)

Y/n - " Perfect!

Y/n - " Perfect!.........Appa I am leaving ...bye."

I shouted

Mr.Lee - " Ok, bye bye...good luck."

I quickly ran towards the car...yes appa was kind enough to give me his car for this meeting.

Btw for a change I am not late today infact I woke really early even before appa.

After a good ride I reached 'Hope corporations' and parked my car.

Y/n - " Oh God!...These big buildings......I am not gonna look up."

I walked towards the building lowering my head to avoid looking at the giant infrastructure and loosing confidence.

As I reached in I asked the receptionist about the meeting room and then walked according to her guidance.

I wore my blazer in the lift and then confidently walked towards the meeting room.

I opened the door and surprisingly there were just few people...because there was still around 15 minutes more for the meeting to start .

Are you acknowledging my punctuality here.😏✌️

So the people in the room was Jin and two other workers of 'budongsan'.

I bowed to the workers and waved at Jin.

I can see he was surprised than I am early instead of being late.

I took my seat.

Jin - " Miss Y/n..are you prepared?"

Y/n - " Yes I am."

I said confidently, but internally I wasn't expecting much from this meeting, I know this is a wrong attitude for a negotiator..but I am being honest with myself.

After few minutes people start coming in, Taehyung also came in and as usual gave me a short cold glare but I instead of acting professional,  gave him huge grin which he ignored.....at last the CFO and CEO of Hope corporations came in.