Chapter 44

Chapter 44

She was uncontrollable.

The atmosphere became more heavy and dark. It wasn't because of the demons, but because of Aria.

The power she's emitting is unbelievable. Kahit sa malayo ay mararamdaman na ito.

The heaviness and powerful presence it gives, it's unbelievable. Kahit ilang ulit na sambitin at damahin, kakaiba talaga.

"You don't have to be afraid, King." Says Aria. "I'm sure you've got tired from living so long in this world. Why don't you die to experience what it feels like?"

Aria's voice is everywhere. Na kahit ang nagtatagong hari ay nagulat at nahirapan na pakiramdaman ang kaniyang presensya. Sa isang iglap ay nasa may gilid mo ito at biglang lilipat sa likuran. She was nowhere to be seen, but her voice is everywhere.

"You should just relax and enjoy how you die. Stop hiding and show yourself. This won't hurt, I promise. As long as you don't fight back."

Mas nakaramdam ng galit ang hari. How dare that girl disrespect and mock her? Ang panunuya nito'y nakakagalit talaga. Nawala ang takot na nararamdaman ng hari at bagkus ay napalitan ng pagkamuhi. His gonna kill her.

He closed his eyes and feel Aria's presence. He was looking for her, but her aura was scattered. Hindi niya malaman kung nasaan talaga ito.

"Where are you?!" he asked.

"I'm here,'" Aria sang the words. She enjoys teasing the old man. Alam niyang hindi pa ito nakararamadam ng lubusang takot ngunit alam niyang may unti-unti nang namumuo sa loob ng hari.

"Show me yourself! Don't act cowardly."

Aria laughed, causing her voice to echo around the forest. "Cowardly? You're the one who's being a coward."

The king's face became more distorted as he was fuming mad right now. Ang kaniyang kamay ay nangangalaiti na masakal ang maliliit na leeg ni Aria, upang marinig ang masasarap nitong sigaw na namimilipit sa sakit.

After a moment of calming himself, he smiled. An evil smile that suits his evil self.

"Aria, sweetie. No need to hide. I can give you what you want."

Pinakiramdaman niya ang paligid at tinunton ang presensya ni Aria. His grin became wide even more. He felt it. He felt her presence. He knows where she is.

Walang sabi ay bigla itong lumitaw sa harap ni Aria na siyang 'di inaasahan ng huli. Ngunit kaagad din itong natauhan at sinugod na ang lalaki.

The real fight has started and their fighting skills were almost at the same level. But due to Aria's young age, she can move more freely. So she used that as an advantage and fought the king hard.

Mabilis, maliksi, malakas. Ito ang nagtutukoy sa nangyayari sa kanila. Kung ika'y pangkaraniwang tao lamang, hindi mo makikita kung ano talagang nangyayari. Human eyes won't be able to keep up. They're so fast!

The fight continued and they were in their own bubble. Dahil wala nang tao na buhay sa paligid, they didn't care what would happen in the surroundings. Not that they would care anyway even if there were people around.

They were just focused on the fight and nothing else. To them, this fight will put an end to everything and this is what will conclude this day's battle.

Aria won't allow that another day would come without her killing this hideous man. No, she wouldn't allow that.

Her mind and instincts are telling her that it's all she needs to do. To kill him.