SA: TFP Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mikaella 'Ella'

While Ella was admiring the place and its beauty, suddenly a force pulled her attention like a magnet. She just found herself staring at the tree whilst her head becoming fuzzy. It hurts her head as she hears someone calling her name.

And the next thing she knows, she was in a place where she hasn't been to.

Ella scanned the place and looked around. What is this place? Nagsimula siyang maglakad-lakad to see if there's someone in the place. But she found no one but except a house in the middle of a forest.

Nilibot niya ang bahay to see if there's someone inside.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" she asked in a loud voice. But she received no answer.

Where am I? she asked herself.

She wanted to go inside the house but it was locked. Sumilip siya sa may bintana at natigilan nang makita ang nasa loob. The house surely looks kinda old but it's nice and clean. Medyo may kalakihan din ito kaya naman ini-expect niya talaga na may tao rito.

But to see someone inside the closed house... who are they?

Idinikit pa ni Ella ang mata niya sa bintana para mas makita ang nasa loob. Medyo hindi kasi clear ang bintana. It's a wood window that's why mahirap sumilip doon. But she was able to get a glimpse of someone moving around inside.

"Hey, pakihawak naman nitong Princess natin, I'll just prepare the food to the table." she heard a man's voice said. She don't know why but that voice sounded familiar to her.

Immediately, a woman voice answered. "Sure, honey. Give me her."

Parang may narinig siyang grunts and move of chairs. She changed her position to see what was happening inside in a clearer view. Bakit naman kasi ganito ang bintana nila. Hindi siya makasilip!

Eww, Ella. You sound like a creep! Ano ba naman pinagsasabi mo parang pervert!

Puro reklamo si Ella sa kaniyang ulo. Hirap na hirap siyang makita ang nangyayari sa loob. Hindi niya pa makita ang mga mukha nito dahil lower body lang ang nakikita niya. She hissed when she felt a sting in her legs. Tiningnan niya ito at kinuha ang langgam na kumagat. Napatingin siya sa paligid at binalik ang mata sa mga tao sa loob.

She was glad that they didn't hear her hiss. Baka ma-busted pa ang paninilip niya rito!

Ella was slightly crouching just to level herself to the lower part of the window. Takot din kasi siyang tumayo kasi baka makita pa siya at mapagalitan. Worse, akusahan nang kung anu-ano kaya naman she decided to just crouch and endure the back pain she's feeling.

Palagi naman siyang nag-eensayo, bakit sumasakit ang likod niya?

Nang hindi na matiis ni Ella ang posisyon niya, she stood up and moved away. She started stretching her body and walked towards the house again.

She don't know why she's here, she doesn't even know if she's safe here! She earlier thought this was some kind of a game or challenge where she needs to pass or something, but no monsters or snakes or creepy creatures approached her.

Kaya naman naglibot na lang siya.

And she ends up peeking at a family home that is built in the middle of nowhere. Halatang-halata ang bahay na ito dahil ito lang din naman ang nag-iisang bahay dito sa gubat. The place is full of trees that surround this house. Sa malayo, it completely hid the house but when you go near, the house is obvious.

Ella went to the window near the kitchen where the couple is but stopped when she stepped on a branch. Napalakas ang tunog nito kaya napafreeze siya. She looked around to see if someone saw or heard her.