Chapter 45

Hi guys! This is the last chapter and the next update will be the Epilogue. I'm sorry to notify you this late. Thank you! Happy Reading!

Chapter 45

She was as fast as a flash of lightning right now as she kills all the demons she sees. The bloodlust she's feeling right now is too powerful for her to fight.

Parang may kung anong pumasok sa kaniya at naging ganito na lang bigla. She wanted to stop but she can't. Her power's overpowering her own body.

Patay lang ito nang patay. One after another. Walang tigil na pagkitil. She seems to not have any tiredness from the killing she's doing.

But she's very dirty right now. She's drenched in blood and sweat. Kung titingnan, she really looks like she's done a massacre somewhere.

Which she really did.

Halos nangalahati na ang natitirang demon. The only remaining demon now are preios and skreio.

She killed them with no sweat giving the people around her joy and relief. But it's not enough. The blood she has seen was not enough. She needed to see more. To touch and to smell.

Her vision slightly became red as she looked at the people having a small smile of relief around her.

Shit. No, stop.

Ilang ulit pinigilan ni Aria ang sarili ngunit hindi ito tumigil. Instead, she kept on walking towards the people.

Nakaramdam ng alerto ang mga tao. The way she's acting right now is... off. Naramdaman ng mga tao na may mali.

Lighting suddenly appeared from the sky and thunder roared. Mukhang uulan.

As Aria was about to lift her hand with her katana pointing to an innocent people, a strong and big hand stopped her.

"What are you doing?" a deep stern voice asked her.

But she didn't bulge. All she wants is to satisfy her hunger. Hunger for more bloodshed.

Nagpumiglas ito ngunit mas malakas ang lalaking pumipigil sa kaniya.

"Aria, stop."

But she's not Aria in her state right now. She's someone else. A stranger.

Lead by the bloodlust she's feeling, she's nothing but a possessed being. Wala siya sa wisyo kaya dapat na bantayan at pigilan.

Aidan kept stopping Aria, but she's not listening. He didn't want to use force but the lady seems to be much stronger now. Halos tumilapon siya sa pagpupumiglas nito.

"Aria... Love, stop."

It was like a bomb dropped in front of her. She stood there, shocked, and couldn't move. But her hand moved again, trying to hurt Aidan when she suddenly remembered what Brent said in his letter.

"And it would break my heart again knowing you'll fall into depravity and regret."

Is this what he meant by this? Na kapag nasaktan ni Aria ang mga taong mahalaga sa kaniya dahil nagpadala siya sa kapangyarihan niya, lubos niya itong pagsisisihan. She's supposed to protect them, not hurt them. She'll surely fall into depravity and regret if she'll hurt them.

"Love... Please stop. Control yourself. Calm down, please..."

Mas lalong sumakit ang ulo ni Aria. Para itong pinupokpok. She wants to calm down but she can't!

"If you don't calm down you'll end up hurting the people you should've protected. Do you want that?"

Parang sinuntok pabalik ang kaniyang sarili kaya nabalik siya sa tamang wisyo.