ASIAN WOMEN ALLIANCE

www.asianwomenalliance.com

Asian Women Alliance (AWA) is an action-oriented network dedicated to using our collective platforms to help raise awareness and fund non-profit organizations in order to aid in their continued work of: protecting marginalized AAPI women and our elders; driving social, political, and economic change for AAPI women and youth; and fighting Asian hate.

ASIAN WOMEN ALLIANCE IS FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING AAPI CAUSES AND ORGANIZATIONS ALONG 5 PILLARS.
1 • ANTI-ASIAN HATE CRIME

2 • AAPI WOMEN & YOUTH EMPOWERMENT

3 • PROTECTING RIGHTS OF SEX WORKERS

4 • ASIAN MENTAL HEALTH

5 • CHINATOWN-FOCUSED INITIATIVES

Asian Women Alliance is an alignment of talent and professionals working in the digital media, entertainment, and creative industries. We recognize our collective power in this moment, a recent boiling point in a long history of Anti-Asian sentiment in America. We pledge to use our platform and network to generate donations to AAPI organizations fighting for victims of Anti-Asian crime, the rights of the most marginalized AAPI communities, and long-term social, political, and economic change for all AAPI.

100% OF DONATIONS WILL GO TO NON-PROFITS AND ORGANIZATIONS DEDICATED TO FIGHTING ASIAN HATE AND DRIVING SOCIAL, POLITICAL, AND ECONOMIC CHANGE FOR THE AAPI COMMUNITY.
DONATE NOW at
AWA-100K-Post-Item-00.png