𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER ONE !
Missing Crayons

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Hang on guys, Motherinnit needs me in the kitchen. She said if I don't come down this instant, I'll be grounded for life." Tommy said to the boys that were on the discord call, which earned him a lot of laughs from them.

"No I'm serious, you don't want to see that woman get angry." He lets out a laugh before turning to his chat. "Hey chat, I'll be right back in a bit. I'll just mute myself and turn off my cam for a while," Tommy told his stream, as he slips off his headphones and stands up from his black gaming chair. He muted himself and turned off his camera, then quickly ran out of his room, not forgetting to close the door behind him before going to the kitchen to attend to his mother's needs.

Tommy entered the kitchen to see his mother doing the dishes while his younger sister, Tori, was sitting by the dining table, doing whatever a kid was doing, which was doodling. He softly smiles at her and walks over to her.

"Hey mum, I'm here. What you need?" He asked his mother as he slightly ruffled his little sister's wavy blonde hair.

Tori felt a hand on her head, making her look up from her artwork, and immediately brightens up to see her brother out of his room. "Tommy!" The nine year old exclaims to the tall teen. He grins down at her, "Hey smols, what are you drawing over there?" he asks, gesturing to the paper.

"Oh, I'm doing artwork for my art class. My teacher said that we have to make a landscape drawing of our family. Look, this is mom and dad. Then, this is you and me. I made our hands link to each other because we always held each other's hands when we're outside!" Tori proudly showed him her masterpiece, which he smiles and nods at her as he continues to listen to her.

"I even draw Betty and Walter in it, although I'm not that good with drawing animals." She added with a pout on her face. Tommy softly lets out a chuckle at her, "I think it's wonderful. You did a brilliant job with this, Tori. Keep it up." He compliments her, ruffling her hair again.

Tori's eyes sparkled, and smiled brightly at him, "Thank you, bubba!" she said. The two siblings let out a small giggle with identical smiles on their faces.

Their mother softly smiles at her children's interaction. Tommy has always been a great older brother to Tori. He always makes sure that she is happy and content. Despite having a potty mouth, Tommy always tries his best to minimize it whenever Tori's around. The funny thing is that he used to hate the idea of having a little sibling around, but that quickly changed when baby Tori came into this world. He gradually starts to warm up to her, and they've become inseparable ever since then.

"Tommy, will you be a dear and take this freshly baked pie to Mrs. Reece next door, and after you do that, can you take out the trash too?" She asks him. Tommy turns to her mother and whines, "But mom, I'm streaming." he whines. She gives him a warning look making him grumble under his breath, "Your lucky that I love you, alright mom." With one last pat on Tori's little head, he starts to walk towards the back door with the pie in his hands.

Tori looks back down at her drawing, humming to herself as she starts to add more details to her artwork. She then notices that she didn't bring her crayons with her. She must've left it in her room.

Tori quietly slips out of her chair and goes up to her room. When she enters her room, she notices Betty chilling in the corner of her room. "Hello, Betty." She said, greeting the black dog. Betty greeted her back with a bark.

She then starts to look for her box of crayons in her room. When she couldn't find it, she then decided to check Tommy's room next. "Where did my crayons go." She mumbles, scratching the back of her neck. She walks out of her room with Betty following along behind her. She walks over to Tommy's door and opens it to reveal the teenager's room. She entered the room, completely oblivious to herself that Tommy's stream is still on.

Tori bit down her thumb, as she continued to look all over his room for her crayons. She lets out a frustrated sigh before glancing down to her dog, who just sat beside her and happily wagging her tail. She crouches down a bit and squishes Betty's face softly with her small hands.

"Come on Betty, why don't you help me search for my crayons? Use that nose of yours to sniff our way towards where it is." Tori orders the dog. As if the dog listened, she barked in reply and walked towards Tommy's computer, standing up by the edge of the desk, and jumped up to get the box crayon off the desk- accidentally hitting the keyboard in the process, which made the mic and camera go on. Once the camera opens, it revealed a blonde little girl standing in the middle of the room, wearing a dream hoodie, which was obviously too big for her.

Tori winced at the crash, and her face paled, "Oh no, Betty, why did you do that." she immediately runs over towards her brother's computer set up. "Bubba's gonna be so mad." She worriedly said, turning over to Betty- who lets out a whine with her ears down as if she's sorry for what she had done.

Tori softly smiles at her, "It's alright, maybe he won't get mad. We'll just tell him the truth. I'm sure he'll understand." She pats Betty's head before turning her attention towards the monitor. Her eyes sparkled when she saw the familiar block game playing on the screen. She got too caught up with her thoughts that she was too oblivious to notice the chat going in a fast-paced motion on the other monitor.

Am I seeing what I'm seeing?

Who's the little girl? She looks adorable!

Aww she's wearing dream's merch

Did Tommy turn into a little girl?

A CHILD!!!

AYE IT'S BETTY

Tori was very tempted to play Minecraft because it was the only game that Tommy and she played together. When she first find out about the game, she asked Tommy to teach her how to play, which he gladly did and was ecstatic to hear that his little sister loves Minecraft.

She turns to Betty with a smile, "Hm, I don't think Tommy will mind if I play for a bit, won't he?"

ANGEL SPEAKS !
That's a wrap for chapter one! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I have decided to publish this chapter early because I'm going to be busy tomorrow. How are you all today? I hope all of you are doing great at the moment. There's going to be a lot of things happening in the next chapter, so stay tuned for that. I hope you all have a great day, thank you guys so much for all the love and support for this book. Stay safe!! <33